[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stacy gives 5 euros to a homeless man, posts it on normi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Homeless_Man.jpg (691 KB, 1024x820) Image search: [Google]
Homeless_Man.jpg
691 KB, 1024x820
>Stacy gives 5 euros to a homeless man, posts it on normiebook and gets 5k likes and a whole bunch of compliments
>I donate 50 euros every month to homeless men and don't seek recognition for it beyond this one post in an anonymous board

Why do people fake kindness for attention?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_qePqppbdQ
>>
Because they really like attention
>>
>>25199256
Fucking narcissism. Same reason you're here for assurance, dumbass
>>
i'm unemployed and pretty broke and I still give money to the homeless because i've been homeless before. anytime anyone asks me, I give what I can. if I have no money, i'll give them cigarettes. fuck attentionwhores.
>>
>>25199256
>>25199281
>fake kindness
There is no kindness. Every single thing a human does it for their own gain, even charity, since they feel good from giving charity. It's just a meme.

Fucking retards. Even you OP did this for attention and to feel good.
>>
>>25199333
People do feel good about giving to charity, but have you ever thought that they do it not ONLY because they feel good but ALSO because they care about the other person?
>>
>>25199333

you're wrong and gay
>>
>>25199387
Kill yourself normie denialfag

>>25199367
Ultimately even caring about someone else boils down to whatever motive you have to care about them, which then boils down to feeling good.
>>
>>25199428
>Ultimately even caring about someone else boils down to whatever motive you have to care about them, which then boils down to feeling good.
Why is this a bad thing though?

The world isn't as simple to the point where human beings only feel one emotion or have the same motivation for everything they do.
>>
>>25199333
Once you're this redpilled there's no going back
>>
>>25199449
It's not a bad thing, the retarded thing is people pretending that good or bad matters. The only thing in the world that matters is yourself and you enjoying your life, whatever the means you find that enjoyment through are.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.