[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ve got eight buds of marijuana. I have papers, and some matches,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: cannabis-buds.jpg (97 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
cannabis-buds.jpg
97 KB, 600x408
ve got eight buds of marijuana. I have papers, and some matches, but that's all.
I've never got the knack of rolling a joint. A friend always rolled it for me.
Can you teach me how to roll properly?
Do you have any suggestions for the marijuana?
>>
Smoking is obsolete, use a vaporizer. If you can find an incandescent lightbulb you can very easily build one yourself.
>>
>>25199234
Just google how to use a dollar bill for a joint-roller and you're set. It's ezpz.

>>25199291
Dont do this unless you have the ones that are clear. The white coloured film is dangerous to inhale, even after clearing it out w/ salt.
>>
>>25199234
Get a cigarette
Dump out tobacco
Grind weed
Put into empty cigarette
Tamp down with a Bic pen (same size exactly)
Tear off filter
Smoke
>>
You should smoke the marijuana like a cigarette.
>>
Just take a bong hit
>>
I am too dumb to roll so I use a pipe, works pretty good and I get a nice resin build up for when I run out.
>>
>>25199234
If you wanna roll anything just understand that no matter how good you think you are it's probably a shit roll if you didnt grind up your weed
>>
>>25199234
Google it nigga
Also rolling is hard. It takes focus and dexterity.
Here's how you roll a joint
1. Grind your weed in a grinder or use scissors and a board if you're a double nigger
2. Get your rolling papers (depending on size or if you want a filter or roach you adjust)
3.put your weed into the paper and press the tops of the papers
4. Give up and Go to a smoke shop and buy a fucking bong because this is bullshit
5. Buy a pre-roll from your dispensary
>>
>>25200107
>tear off filter

for what purpose?
>>
>>25199234
step 1: throw it away
step 2: kill yourself pothead
>>
>>25200385
Using scissors in a little shot glass is better than using a grinder imho kohai-kun
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1334x750
>>25200460
XD so straight edge!!! yeah dude!
>>
>>25199234
If you smoke a lot I would invest in a pax ploom. I have been using mine for close to a year and it saves me do much weed and gets me higher than smoking ever has also saves my lungs. Vaping is the way to go man.
>>
>>25199234
Use aluminium. Like heroin it works quite good. Or a empty can
>>
>>25200533
Don't listen to this faggot, the Pax sucks dick and can only vape flowers without an attachment. Get a da Vinci, it can vape flower and concentrates. It's 100 dollars or you can get a China copy for 40 bucks off of dhgate
>>
>>25200422
To be hardcore
Fockin pussies
>>
>>25199234
Send me some weed, faggot
>>
>>25200422
because you will get less effects with the filter
>>
Don't listen to all these people. Get yourself a cheap, simple pipe and smoke out of that. Forget all this complicated bongs and vape shit, a little pipe with a screen is all you really need.
>>
>>25199234
youtube, how to roll a joint. You take a paper out, glue on top. break the weed up, then hold the paper, fill the bottom with weed evenly, then match the glue end to the end with no glue, and use the bottoms of your thumb to "roll" the paper up and down untill it compacts, then you roll it up so the paper is folding into eachother, twist one end, light, smoke
>>
File: rose-pipe.jpg (34 KB, 457x300) Image search: [Google]
rose-pipe.jpg
34 KB, 457x300
>>25200734
Will this rose pipe do?
>>
>>25200107
i do this and it works surprisingly well
>>
>>25200717
you'll also get less carbon in your lungs

but go ahead if you care so much about muh effects, rock on bro 420 blaze it faggot
>>
>>25199234
if you can't find a glass piece at your local smoke shop, you can always grind it up and put it bteween some crakers with peanut butter. wrap it and let it sit for a little bit. The oil in the pb is supposed to pull the THC.
>>
>>25200776
THAT IS GORGEOUS
>>
>>25200823
top kek m8, don't smoke then
>>
>>25199234
just make an apple pipe
>>
>>25200824
you have to cook it dipshit
>>
File: long face.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
long face.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
>>25201137
>>25199234

OH, YOU'RE RIGHT OP JUST EAT THE WEED INSTEAD

EAT IT ALL
>>
Why are you not making that shit into dabs?

Gas stations and smoke shops sell small spoon pipes for around $15 - $20. Don't do something dumb like smoke out of a plastic bottle.
>>
>>25200422
Bc you won't get high as it will filtrate the THC, or some of it at least
>>
-Grab rolling paper
-Put pent and wrap around
-Place 'M' shaped filter at the bottom
-Remove pen and it should look something like an empty joint

I think you can realize what you need to do after this point
>>
>>25200929
I don't, I vape :^)
>>
just roll it
don't think about it, just do it
it's making a tube with a piece of paper, it's the simplest thing in the world, you people are pathetic
>>
Add some olive oil and eat that shit.
>>
>>25201286
https://youtu.be/tusvYINkqoE?t=1m2s
Go to 1:02 to learn how to smoke
>>
File: 1445826359617.gif (2 MB, 316x235) Image search: [Google]
1445826359617.gif
2 MB, 316x235
>use a pen,pencil somthing skinny and rounded
>roll paper around it nice and tight
>pull pencil,pen out
>twist one end
>stuff with weed
>perfect joint
>light that shit
>fly

>add filter if wanted
>>
>>25199291
Lightbulb vaporizors are so fucking bad. They crack almost immediately from heat. Youll be lucky if you can hit it twice without it shattering, spilling your weed all over the place.
>>
go to any gas station and buy a bowl for like $. Don't try to roll a joint, you'll fuck it up its pretty hard. The only way I ever learned how to roll a decent joint was buying lots of reggie and just rolling joint after joint after joint not caring if I waste any weed.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (158 KB, 847x847) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
158 KB, 847x847
how to not have a near panic attack whenever i smoke? even by myself this shit happens and it feelsbadman
>>
bump

inb4 not original
>>
>>25203008
Stop smoking, it probably wont go away. It's just how it is for some people.
>>
File: 1437965265849.png (161 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1437965265849.png
161 KB, 684x576
>>25203008

Try a different strain. Thats the problem with bud being illegal, you can hardly get the same strain each time and your dealer usual just gets whatever he can

I just got 2 sacks, one of which didn't get me very high but had almost no paranoia at all. No red eyes but a HUGE munchy attack

the second got me REALLY high, fuck tons of paranoia but no munchies. Much more of a body high too.

The good thing about legal bud is you can go to the store, try different strains until you find the one that works for you, then get it regularly.

You just have to find one that matches your biochemistry and try to stick with it.

Sour diesel doesn't mix well with me, girlscout cookie tho is almost poifect. Calm mind, numb body, no paranoia and very good tasting

Good luck anon
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.