[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason Islam hates the West isn't because of your religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 420x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 420x336
The reason Islam hates the West isn't because of your religion or even your degenerate way of life, it's because you fucks won't mind your own business and stay out of our countries. The U.S invades any country that has resources it covets. Stop meddling in our affairs and there won't be any problems.
>>
Doubtful. Militant Islam has it in for countries that have been pretty neutral too. If I had to guess, it's just a power-play by the leaders, pure politics, with religion being a more socially-acceptable face on the whole thing. As a strategy, it's pretty well-used and effective in many countries for pretty much all religions.
>>
>>25199176
There's some truth to this, but Islam does promote killing non-muslims.
>>
If that were the case, then you wouldn't be fucking things up in Europe
>>
Why hasn't it invaded Saudi Arabia then? Even knowing that most islamic terrorist acts committed against it were carried out by Saudi nationals, which would give it a perfect excuse to invade the oil-rich nation?

checkmate atheists.

rape.

anus.

normirnormienormiecuck
>>
>>25199257
Because we're already butt buddies with the Saudis and wouldn't benefit from an invasion.
>>
militant islam has been imperialistic and warmongering since its inception, it's just that they have a bunch of legit reasons to be mad at america.

of course, they would hate and go to war with america if they didn't--and the reasons they're mad at america won't work to justify anyone else being mad at THEM. never forget the 6 gorillion who died during the crusades etc
>>
>>25199176
Not American, my country has never invaded yours yet you invade ours? Fuck you.
>>
>>25199417

Yeah, because you suck.
>>
Ok then Mudslime, get the fuck off the internet. Whitey created it, just like he created any state on this planet worth living in.

You paedo worshippers make me sick. New Crusades cannot come fast enough, Deus Vult.
>>
File: 042.jpg (32 KB, 584x517) Image search: [Google]
042.jpg
32 KB, 584x517
US always has to play cowboy
>Independence
>WW1/2
>Cold
>Vietnam
>Iraq
When will you fucks let other countries sort themselves out with your scheming and meddling
>>
>>25199176
Fuck off, pigfucker. You've been fucking with my country since the 90s and we didn't do shit to you nor are we brown or in the middle east. Stop pretending its just the US youre after. You scum have no excuse for the shit you do in Europe.
>>
>>25201248
When you stop killing and raping people in Europe, maybe we'll think about it
>>
>>25201464
Not OP faggot, you're completely dodging the point of my post.
>>
Daily reminder that you sandpeople wouldnt even have countries if west hadnt divided middle east into ones after WW1.
>>
I like how people get pissed off at us citizens, as if we have ANY fucking say in what the government decides.
>>
File: 1444791412972.png (3 KB, 280x272) Image search: [Google]
1444791412972.png
3 KB, 280x272
>>25199176
Which is why you attacked Europe and took millions of white Europeans as slaves for 400 years before the Pope launched the first crusade.

Don't you have a goat to fuck, achmed?
>>
>>25199176
Don't mean to be rude but shouldn't this be on pol
>>
File: Blow it out your ass.png (57 KB, 714x1102) Image search: [Google]
Blow it out your ass.png
57 KB, 714x1102
>>25199176
Fuck you muslim scum.
>>
>>25199176
I don't vote. I'm not in the military. I'm not a degenerate. I am an atheist though. Do you hate me?
>>
>>25199176
oh, it's because the West meddles in your affairs?

and what's the excuse then for the fact that sandniggers kill each other, attack Africa and Asia? I mean Taiwan has the highest amount of Jihad attacks per capita

fuck off Achmed you're just like Tyrone blaming whitey for your barbarian culture
>>
>>25201685
>I like how people get pissed off at muslims, as if we have ANY fucking say in what radicals decide.
>>
File: moderate_muslims.jpg (160 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
moderate_muslims.jpg
160 KB, 729x1416
>>25202384

Well according to the libcucks all Muslims are prone to becoming extremists if we ever say anything mean about them or deny them entrance to our country
>>
File: M5vlyHt.png (1 MB, 624x1040) Image search: [Google]
M5vlyHt.png
1 MB, 624x1040
>>25202384
To be fair, our doctrine doesn't say to go out and kill non-Americans.
>>
>>25202557
To be fair, your country doesn't always follow the constitution/doctrine
>>
>Mudslimes bitch about us fighting their wars
>actual war is begun by fellow mudslime
>all able bodied men flee the country in droves
>>
>>25202585
That's because we have a corrupt government (as if there's such thing as an incorrupt government, lol).

Islam's problem is that its very foundation is bloodshed, violence, fear, and control.
>>
The weapons don't sell themselves after all.

Business must flourish :^)
>>
>>25202641
How much FOX news do they feed you.

Even if what your saying made any sense, is it bloodshed, violence, fear and control that's maintaining the current population of Muslims. There are parts where that's true but not the majority
>>
>>25202118
Not OP but I'm a muslim and I don't hate you. Unless you do something bad to me, my family, or innocent people, I won't care enough about you to hate you.
>>
>>25202699
Aww I don't hate you either muslim-kun.
>>
>>25202694
Read the Quran. You're half-assing your religion and will go to hell if you're not part of the violence.
>>
>>25199176

>West wont mind middle-easts buisness
>The same middle east that has been
>FOR THE PAST 1400'S YEARS
>Trying to conquer Europe, kill all Jews and Christians.

Face it, muslims are mad cos they got fucking KEKED for the past 300 years NON-STOP
>>
>>25202788
Ex Muslim, from what I've read and understood about the Quran as well as the community I live in, that's not what it says
>>
>>25202694
>but not the majority

The MAJORITY of muslims come from poor, uneducated shit hole countries where all they learn is the Koran and anything bad said against it is the worst crime.

So yes, MOST muslims do advocated sharia, chopping off heads, raping, owning and enslaving women and treating everyone else like shit.
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests
>>
>>25202840
Take it from someone who's from the other side of the spectrum in these arguments, people generally believe and fear in god but people who advocate capital punishment and strict sharia are looked down upon, at least where I'm from. When you say that all Muslims rally under the isis flag and preach death to the nonbelievers is quite the it sounds quite childish to believe, no?
>>
File: file.png (311 KB, 720x515) Image search: [Google]
file.png
311 KB, 720x515
>>25202694
>>25202833
Here's some passages from the Quran you should read.

>The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
>>
>Stop meddling in our affairs

Well I'll have you know, I've never even interacted with some Mudslim in the entirety of my life, much less "meddled in your business". So please don't shoot up my school. K thanks
>>
>>25202911
>When you say that all Muslims rally under the isis flag and preach death to the nonbelievers is quite the it sounds quite childish to believe, no

Never said that, ISIS is an entirly different subject.
A lot of Muslims sympathies with ISIS but wouldn't necessarily commit the acts.
Like German citizens in WW2, not all were nazi's but most approved.
>>
>>25202920
I don't need to read shit, I know what the literal translation could mean or be escalated to. Have you ever read the old testament? The meanings in the Quran are more poetic than literal. That's my opinion however, you can believe what you want
>>
Islam is a very confrontational belief and by nature very aggressive to everything around it, anyone who tries to portray it otherwise is a muslim themselves or a liberal cuck.
>>
>>25202966
Fair enough, I can tell you I don't sympathize with ISIS. Not because they make Muslims look bad (we've been doing that well by ourselves) but because they use religion as a tool to both Muslims and non Muslims and people are oblivious to it
>>
What's our oil doing under their sand?
>>
>>25202833
The Quran also says that it's ok to lie as long as it advances Islam
>>
File: file.png (379 KB, 483x490) Image search: [Google]
file.png
379 KB, 483x490
>>25202994
>decapitations are just a metaphor bruh XD
All Abrahamic religions are evil, so yeah, that includes the fucked up shit from the old testament. I'm just really sick of people giving them the benefit of the doubt as metaphors/poetry/whatever because their followers are too dumb to practice their religion the right way.
>>
File: le_incredulous_lightskin.jpg (8 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
le_incredulous_lightskin.jpg
8 KB, 300x256
>>25202694
>>25202833

ISIS marches around the desert taking slaves, spreading their religion by force, and butchering people.

Muhammad ran around the desert taking slaves, spreading his religion, and butchering people.

And yet somehow ISIS aren't "real" muslims. Was the first muslim not a real muslim as well?

You just have to open a history book to realize Islam has always been violently expansionist. In fact, almost all of the Muslim countries in the world, except for the ones in southeast Asia, were conquered by Muslims and converted by force. Islam was started by a warlord who forced his subjects and slaves into his new religion, and the book itself says that muslims should take up arms against non-muslims and convert them by force. How is Islam ideologically NOT violent?
>>
Hey I'm all for ignoring the Muslim world and disallowing them like DTrump wants.
>>
>>25203040
>they use religion as a tool to both Muslims and non Muslims and people are oblivious to it
Is any other way to use religion? I thought it was just an unspoken truth people realized the religion itself needs to be destroyed, not necessarily the people.
>>
>>25203135
YOU have to open an actual history book instead of getting all your information from /pol/.
>>
>>25203040
>people are oblivious to it

How?
Everyone is aware
>>
>>25203192

But Islam HAS always been a violent and expansionist religion, it spent its first two hundred years, killing and conquering in the middle-east and North-Africa.
>>
>>25203192
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

Learn to read nigga
>>
>>25202920
Another idiot who gets all his information from religionofpeace website. Good job! You are very good at googling "all Muslims are liars and terrorists"
>>
File: file.png (201 KB, 688x875) Image search: [Google]
file.png
201 KB, 688x875
>>25203192
You're right anon. Muhammad is a pretty cool guy. Even though he married a six year old, he was kind enough to wait until she was nine to fuck her.
>>
>>25203245
Learn to read something from other than Wikipedia, /pol/, or /b/.
>>
>>25199176
>white man has been an invasive fuckers even before the fucking mongolians
>white man sucking christs dick and spitting his semen on every other country for years
>muslim man sucking allah's dick for years
>muslim man so tied to religious customs can't see the light
>jews claim the land anyway
>white and muslim fight each other
>jews keep getting away with it
>>
File: file.png (163 KB, 248x323) Image search: [Google]
file.png
163 KB, 248x323
>>25203249
>discrediting a website just because it gathers information the blows your religion the fuck out
If you would click on the link, you would see that it actually says not all muslims are bad people and many choose not to practice the violence in their ideology.

That doesn't mean the ideology itself isn't violent as fuck, though.
>>
>>25203271
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/history/earlyrise_1.shtml
>>
>>25203264
>He married her when she was nine you ignorant little fuck
And he didn't touch her till she was mature.

Why don't you go dig up your great,great,great,great,great,great grandmother's grave and tell her 'yo grandma! Did you know that grand pops totally raped you according to the laws that were formed thousands of years after your death!'

Ya right! It's 2015 and 12 year olds still get married to 85 year olds in Texas. But you have no problem with that eh?
>>
>>25203329
would they even call their own intention "malevolent"?

anyway

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitman

I mean these are things "christians" do, it's just that there's words in Arabic for them. You fuck.
>>
>>25203133
>>25203135
I'm not talking about how Islam is perceived or how it's indoctrinated in other parts of the world. All I'm saying is that I grew up with the understanding that Islam was not the extremely violent religion you want it to be. I don't believe in god or anything but I felt the need to rant
>>25203264
>>25203245
>>25203238
You guys read an article or two and then think you know all about
>muh Islamic conquest
>pedo mohammed
I would empathize with you but you only "research" so you can discredit and look for the faults in Islam so that's what you will find. Why do you even give a fuck about the religion if all you want to do is shitpost.
>>25203329
>gr8 post man xD
>>
>>25203329
Been a Muslim all my life. The first time I heard about this bullshit was on the Internet, from a non-Muslim.
Surprise, surprise! This has something to do with the Shia sect.

Keep that tinfoil on your head mate!
>>
>>25199176
Why the fuck do you people even post this shit on 4chan? Pretty sure you're just another troll trying to create a shitstorm just for the lulz
>>
>>25203405
this guy gets it. What's it like browsing the web when a large ammount of "public" opinion is cast against you because of the religion you were born into?
>>
>>25203402
>I would empathize with you but you only "research" so you can discredit and look for the faults in Islam so that's what you will find. Why do you even give a fuck about the religion if all you want to do is shitpost.

Do you have any arguments for why Islam is not a violent religion other than acting smarter than us?
>>
>>25203402
>you but you only "research" so you can discredit and look for the faults in Islam so that's what you will find

THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!
>>
>>25203569
No I don't because it's not
>>
File: file.png (218 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
file.png
218 KB, 450x299
>>25203342
I fucking hate how liberal cucks use an arbitrary sense of time to say if things are right or wrong. Shit is either wrong or it's right, regardless of what year it is. You shouldn't diddle little kids whether it's 2015 or the early 600s.
>>25203390
Christianity is sewn from the same evil thread, you can't use other religions as a cop out to say yours isn't bad.
>>25203402
If a religion has faults, then it's not the word of god. Plus, these are some pretty fucking big faults that are tearing the world at its seams.
>>25203405
Maybe if you actually gave a shit about your religion, you would have read it in the Quran.
>>25203557
If you're born into a shitty religion, you should leave it. It's definitely not their fault they were born into it, but staying in it as an adult is their choice. Obviously it's okay to just pretend so the other Muslims don't kill you, but the people here aren't doing that.
>>
>>25199176
I hate Islam because their angry at the wrong people. Instead of getting angry at the "evil white man" get angry at the true reason they invade you, your natural resources. And who truly gets the oil, companies. By the way nice b8 m8
>>
>>25203639
>the people here aren't doing that
I am, not because of fear but because I don't want to upset family/friends and also don't want to make a deal out of it so things can be pretty much static
>>
>>25203710
Are your family and friends viewing your 4chan posts? Why defend Islam when they're not looking?
>>
>>25203631
So we agree here.
>>
>>25203569
Pretty sure you've read 2/192-193. (Cause obviously, your source is religionofpeace website.)

Tell me though. Have you read from 2/190 to 195?

Here's the problem. You only seek to find violent verses, that's why you search for them and only pick out certain part of the verses out of the context.

I'll give you an example so you can understand-
Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through him who gives me power.

Does this mean that the bible tells you that as long you are able to do something, it's okay to do it? Like murder, theft etc. are they permitted just because you have the strength and means to do it? No! But a person who knows nothing about the bible will take this verse and interpret it likewise.
>>
>>25203639
>Obviously it's okay to just pretend so the other Muslims don't kill you,
That's pretty much what Kitman is yo.

Look at it realistically, a lot of the middle east is many decades behind the west in terms of personal freedoms due to things like western meddling fucking up the region after the fall of the ottoman empire causing a lot of people to revert to strict versions of the beleifs they grew up with as a sort of "fuck yoU" to both the foreign invaders and the uncaring people they put into power when they left. With that type of society, where this shit is drilled into you from birth, people obviously aren't gonna turn awa from it en masse like they have in the west.
>>
>>25203777
Trips confirm anti-whatever you're anti confirmation bias
>>
>>25203732
Not defending Islam, just saying it how I see it
>>
>>25199176
no it's cuz global warming obviously
>>
>>25203639
Read over 10,000 pages of tarsirs. Never found any lines permitting me to 'deceive for the greater good'

Calling me a liberal suddenly makes ya win the argument is it?

If this shit is wrong, why aren't you people stopping it now? Why aren't you digging up your ancestors and brand them as rapists cause thousands of years ago, people were thought to be adults when they were 12-14.

The level of hypocrisy in your comment is laughable.
>>
>>25199176
We are more important than you and stronger. You can go ahead and try to stop us but your country belongs to us.
>>
>>25203777
I agree with you that the actual verses in the Quran that call for war against non-muslims are fairly sparse.

I'm more concerned with the history of the religion, and the fact that it was created by a warlord and it was spread through conquest.
>>
>>25203922
Why are you concerned, is it all for a meme or do you honestly have nothing else to nitpick?
>>
>>25203922
Don't you have to be on /pol/ or something?

The last prophet was driven out of his home by force. In the later years, he returned to his home because the Ka'baa was there. Also, because at that time, The kuraish were oppressing Muslims, killing them off, torturing them etc.

Every single war during the time of the prophet has had some reason to begin with.

Claiming shit to be true just because you read it on /b/ doesn't make it true.

Oh! And FYI, if you've never heard of Saladin, try researching about him. You'll be surprised.

Inb4, some people actually believe that the last prophet, mehmet, Saladin etc. are the same people. FML.
>>
>>25203899
You may want to stabilize your economy before sending Apaches to his country 2bh
>>
>>25199176
Casual reminder that insurgency in the Middle East is not just due to Islam.
>but anon, clearly Islam is militant
So is Christianity. It takes people with power, or the majority of people, to make Islam that radical.

It probably has more to do with the economic exploitation and subjugation by powers they judge to be foreign and exerting undue influence.
>>
>>25203705
>I hate Islam
Do you hate muslim people who live in your country, to whom hating the "evil white man" probably isn't a priority?

Also, people like IS are angry at/want to kill the west for a few reasons:

>Bombing them as part of the 60 country international coalition
>being apostate fucks
(of which I have no shame of being guilty of as I drink beer and get ready to celebrate christmas)
>directly meddling in the politics of their region post WW1/fall of the Ottoman Empire (see Sykes-Picot agreement)

And yeah, sure, they're trying to forge a caliphate like Muhammad did, BUT!! keep in mind these fucks are literally a minority. If Syria wasn't a muslim country, and a similar set of circumstances befell the region they are in then you can bet your bottom fucking dollar that Al-Bagdhadi and Co. would've had some other excuse to do exaclty what they're doing.

People leaving foreign countiries to join IS have a few reasons:
>Want to have favourable positions in the new Caliphate rather than being nobodies
>want to have exciting Call of Duty lives
>racism/nonacceptance from folk in their own country (from people like the cunts on 4chan) because they're brown and have foreign names

BUT! Is any of this a reason to hate islam as a whole? If you think so, you are a fucking retard. Because they're using a medieval interpretation of a religion to justify their shiteacting in the modern era doesn't justify hating that religion which THE VAST MAJORITY either a)don't give much of a fuck about (like most folks) or b)don't interpret in the same extreme - to the extent that they'd kill someone over it way.
>>
>>25203639
The level of cancer in your comment gave me aids.
>>
>>25204114
THIS
NIGGER
FUCKING
GETS
IT
THANK
YOU

FOR
YOUR
NON
BLACK AND WHITE
WORLD
VIEW
>>
>>25199176
I'll believe all the bullshit you just posted when you assholes take back the horde of Syrians currently shitting up Europe
>>
>>25204204
They can't "Take them back" because they didn't expe them in the first place. Put yourself in their shoes, your house gets exploded by radical catholics (non-irish people) and your mother and three brothers get killed. Of COURSE you're gonna look for pastures new. The history of humanity is one of migration.
>>
>>25204176
MFW people try to say shit like- IS is a Muslim group.

Sure, that's why they don't even know which direction to pray to, that's why they kill Muslims, that's why they take part in sacrilege.

This has nothing to do with religion. The Middle East has been in ruins for decades. These bastards grew up in ruins without families, money etc.

They would do anything for money as long as some guy give them guns, bombs money etc.

Funny thing though. What do you do when you find out that the cars and arms that you sent to the Kurdish soldiers has been stolen by IS ? You send more toyotas and arms to the SAME area so that they can steal it again.
>>
File: 1450830159050.jpg (57 KB, 414x555) Image search: [Google]
1450830159050.jpg
57 KB, 414x555
How autistic is this?

I'm recording a rap to send to a roastie who broke my heart to tell her how i feel

Should i do it?
>>
>>25204315
That's...............
JUST DO IT!
>>
>>25204282
Well they are a group comprised mainly of Muslims, I guess I'm using that label as an outsider. I wouldn't call the IRA a Catholic group.

I'm with you 100% on everything else though.

>>25204315
Do it faggot. Make it about geopolitics for extra lols.
>>
You mean we shouldn't use our far superior military might because ragtag bands of pissed off Muslims don't want us to? Fucking fat chance of that. The countries we "invade" actually need it because we stimulate their economy. Just look at how shitty Cuba is. We haven't traded with them in decades
>>
>>25204394
read this you faggot, if it's not too long for your babbybrain

www.theatlantic.com/international/...syria...war-to-post-assad/281989/
>>
>>25204360
Exactly, you wouldn't call IRA a catholic group, you wouldn't call kkk a catholic group either.

Just like the pope denounces actions of KKK, Muslim Imams all over the world denounces action of groups like IS.

Still, people choose to believe some shit-head bastards over people who actually dedicate their lives to learn and teach people about their religion.
>>
>>25204315
Its very autistic. If you make a rap about her, she knows she hurt you and that she has power over you. Just ignore her completely
>>
>>25204456
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/12/understanding-syria-from-pre-civil-war-to-post-assad/281989/

full link lol
>>
>>25204394
Sure, your marines are so damn awesome that they need frenchies to carry their LMGs for them.

Such badass, much wow!
>>
>>25204204
>implying there's a semblance of state power in the Middle East sending refugees out
>implying those refugees weren't fleeing war, brutal treatment or economic stagnation
Look, rather that freak out over the breaking of the status quo, or whatever it is about refugees/migrants that makes you butt-frustrated, why not think of ways to stabilise the region and fix why they're coming?
>>
>>25199176
>What's the Rashidun Caliphates?
>What's the Umayyad Caliphate?
>What's the Abbasid Caliphate?
>What's the Ottoman Caliphate?

The Zoroastrians, Copts and Byzantines were invading lands then in that case, right? You Illiterate idiot
>>
>>25204042
>The kuraish were oppressing Muslims, killing them off, torturing them etc.
Do you have a source on this information that isn't the Quran?

Also what about the wars fought by Muhammad's decedents?

Where the Greeks, Arab Christians, Egyptians, Persians, Spaniards, Portuguese, Berbers, Bedouins, Ethiopians, French, Kurds, and Italians all oppressing Muslims too?
>>
>>25204500
Much wow indeed. I don't understand why America just doesn't take over the world. Who am I kidding, we already own it
>>
>>25204555
You know what would fix that?
>U.S getting the fuck out of Middle East
>EU and Russia crushing these bitches to the ground
>>
>>25204619
no

no it would not at all

>>25204601
not as of late... or ever, really
>>
Says someone who doesn't know anything at all about recent history

Hatred of the west and what you see today as destabilization started without western interference and many people, such as Bin Laden, thought it unlikely that the US would interfere at all when things became more extreme, which we thankfully proved him incorrect regarding

This is not to say our interference was saintly or ideal but it certainly did not cause this like is commonly believed and seems sensible to the uneducated
>>
>>25204619
>crushing these bitches to the ground
Oh yes, because foreign powers coming in, subjugating and then enforcing order (probably using minorities as the ruling class) worked so well last time.
>"hey, I have a great idea - let's put Sunni, Shi'a and Kurds into one border and see if it works - let's call it Iraq"

U.S have an obligation to *support* stabilising efforts, economically and if necessary, militarily, as they're the ones who waltzed in at the head of a coalition time and again and fucked it all up.
>>
>>25204582
Now ladies and gentlemen. We move on to the interesting part.

First they claim that the Quran is violent. After we clear up the confusion, they want other sources because sure as hell never read a single word out of the Quran, so doesn't know how to argue about it.(except copy pasting stuff from thereligionofpeace website)

And now, they've moved onto the latter parts. Moving away from the main point of the conversation, we are going towards the 'every single person who followed Islam was a conqueror'

Sure, it wasn't like the Middle Ages were filled with wars! It wasn't like feudal lords were always at each other's necks! It wasn't like there were other wars going on as well! Every single country was just all lovey-Dovey and in peace with everyone, but it was only the damned Arabs who attacked everyone! Right?!
>>
>>25199176
>Islam telling other to mind their own business and stay out of their countries
Oh I am laffin
>>
>>25204699
>started without western interference
lolwut?
The earliest I can think of it starting has to do with Christian/Islamic tensions over the Crusades and Jerusalem. But that's a bit of a stretch.
In the wake of the Ottomans collapsing, western powers like Britan, France and the rest divided all the old territory. See:
>>25204751
>Iraq
as an example.

Or maybe you could use the whole Iran/Afghanistan thing in the 70s (basically a proxy for the Cold War).

>did not cause this
ISIS is made of remnants of Islamic extremist groups looting abandoned US supply dumpe and US-armed-and-trained mercenaries.
US are exactly the people who caused it.
>>
>>25204699
Says the person who, himself has no,idea about history.
Before you call other people uneducated how about you learn some shit about what happened after the Cold War eh? Sure! Laden was just some rag head who hated west because his country didn't sell better cocain riiiight?

Not like the CIA trained him or anything! Not like he was involved with the kgb or anything! Not like every single terrorist group in the Middle East were once 'rebels supported by US;fighting the tyrannical baddy bad people for "freedom" '

That's what you believe isn't it?
>>
>>25204114
>>25204202

Do you even read the Medina Surah?
>>
>>25199176
>it's because you fucks won't mind your own business and stay out of our countries.

you are:

>white
>liberal
>between 18 and 22 years old
>no job
>"agnostic"
>>
File: bashar_kek.png (90 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
bashar_kek.png
90 KB, 238x276
>>25204775
Not once have you even tried to refuted that Islam was founded upon, and spread through violence.

Instead you've chosen to act offended and create a strawman. Islam is literally the dindu of religions.
>>
>>25204958
>Do you even read the Medina Surah?
Yes actually, but you missed my point.
If you find an older Bible, you'll find some pretty shocking stuff it exhorts adherants to do.

The point I was making was that Islam is being used as a rallying point for people in the region.
All the other grievances they have are what has agitated them - militant Islam is what has organised them, and legitimised their actions on a societal and spiritual level.
>>
America is an empire and superpower. The world is our bitch. Now shut the fuck up, bend over, and take it.
>>
File: 1387244088454.gif (1 MB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
1387244088454.gif
1 MB, 447x447
>>25199176
Everything in the middle east is Britain's fault anyway

Bush Sr. might've stoked the flames during the cold war which led to a few shitty things nowadays, but limeys kicked off the entire situation back in like 1920 or 1930
>>
File: 1387597642681.png (65 KB, 616x439) Image search: [Google]
1387597642681.png
65 KB, 616x439
>>25205100
Sorry, not Bush Sr., Reagan.
>>
>>25205051
And you've decided to time and again insult me and my religion personally. So what does that make you?

If I point at the moon and you keep shouting at my finger, I really have nothing else to say.

Save for : try actually reading my previous comments.
>>
File: 1450780590535.png (189 KB, 599x350) Image search: [Google]
1450780590535.png
189 KB, 599x350
Muh religion of peace and dindus
>>
>>25205100
picot-sykes agreement my nigga

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes%E2%80%93Picot_Agreement
>>
>>25205051
Did you even read my replies?
Or are you just trolling?
>>
File: 1450780687362.png (1015 KB, 1000x1855) Image search: [Google]
1450780687362.png
1015 KB, 1000x1855
Durka derka durk pedo pig fucker banzai
>>
File: 1450780922094.png (344 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1450780922094.png
344 KB, 600x500
>naw it's cool you guys
>allah is totally cool with me rapefucking the shit out of this 6 year old
>>
>>25205051
Ok, not him, but I'll have a go at this.
Islam was definitely spread through violence.
The great Islamic empires certainly expanded through war, and while they didn't forcefully convert very often, they did tax non-Muslims.

However, Christianity is just as guilty, and infinitely more violent.
Ever hear of Vladimir's baptism of Kiev? It was dunk yourself in the river, or die.
The Crusades is an easy example of the rapid spread of Christianity via violence.
Remember the Reconquista?
The Inquisitions? Particularly the Spanish?

Islam is not a deviant religion in practice.
Christianity is just as violent.

My point? Stop being butthurt. If you're gonna point the finger at Islam, don't cherry pick.
>>
>>25205134
>>25205191
>>25205163
This is the result of social outcasts, who lack an fmr1 gene in their DNA, trying to find out about Islam by typing 'how to offend Muslims' in Google.

Good luck with your lives.
>>
>>25205272

Those come straight from the Quran. What is Islam without it? It's no longer Islam then.
>>
>>25205216

Crusades were in self defense. Muslims were spreading into Europe and we finally had enough. There is no way you honestly believe Christians were the aggressors here.
>>
>>25203135
Wanna hear something crazy? A Muslim scientist made the proto-scientific method. Islam helped create modern science. In fact the renaissance and the enlightenment wouldn't have happened without Islam's concept of ilm.

So there's that. But shit have things gotten messy over the years.

Gonna say it one more time to make every Christian and Atheist equally uncomfortable: Islam was instrumental in the creation of modern science.
>>
>>25205423

Islam didn't do shit. The enlightenment would happen no matter what. It's the zeitgeist.
>>
>>25205319
Those verses were revealed during wars you bloody idiot!

"My God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're going up against. My God, I do. We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks."

-Does this imply that to this day, Americans want to kill Germans and follow this speech in heart?

Taking things out of context at its best.

I'll say it again-

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through him who gives me power.

Does this mean that the bible tells you that as long you are able to do something, it's okay to do it? Like murder, theft etc. are they permitted just because you have the strength and means to do it? No! But a person who knows nothing about the bible will take this verse and interpret it likewise.
>>
>>25205460
Sure, all those things in mathematics just fell out of the skies. All those ,maps, charts, etc. surely they didn't need those for better trading.
>>
You don't even need to try, shariah law is a meme in itself that's inherintly evil
>>
File: wrong.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>25205337
>Crusades were in self-defense
>aim of Crusades was to retake Jerusalem
>aim of Crusades was to take territory held by another power

Look, aside from your ludicrous lack of understanding of history, I'll give you that. It was a form of self-defense (pre-emptive I suppose).

But it doesn't matter. The point I was making was about the use of violence. Both use it - liberally and without remorse.

Also are you using the collective and collaborative "we" for things that happened a thousand years ago?
>>
>>25199176

It will be interesting to have opinions about this..

When Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone: United States -- Muslim 1.0% Australia -- Muslim 1.5% Canada -- Muslim 1.9% China -- Muslim 1%-2% Italy -- Muslim 1.5% Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs: Denmark -- Muslim 2% Germany -- Muslim 3.7% United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7% Spain -- Muslim 4% Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. France -- Muslim 8% Philippines -- Muslim 5% Sweden -- Muslim 5% Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3% The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5% Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris -- car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam - Mohammad cartoons). Guyana -- Muslim 10% India -- Muslim 13.4% Israel -- Muslim 16% Kenya -- Muslim 10% Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning: Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare: Bosnia -- Muslim 40% Chad -- Muslim 53.1% Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%
>>
>>25205578
What do you even know about shariah law?
>>
>>25205470

Comparing I can do all things with fuck all Muslim and chop off their heads and fingertips is quite a stretch. The Bible does have mention of genocide so you're not even trying. The Bible says fuck canaanites though. Not fuck everyone who is not in the religion like Islam unequivocally does.

I do believe might makes right though. Manifest destiny, Deus vult, fuck not Christian whores, heathens, and faggots. These beliefs take some creative interpretation to come to though. Islam literally says to be terrorists for no fucking reason.
>>
>>25199176
Why not both?

>>25204577
Those weren't real Muslims, those were extremists.
>>
>>25205581

The we referred to Christian yuros, not nigger monkey pagans like you. You are not a part of that we.
>>
>>25205626
Nice /b/yard. You get all your information from /pol/ don't ya?
That's a good boy! I'm sure you'll get a job as a Fox News reporter.
Any day now!
>>
>>25205514

Those muslims philosophers and doctors did all that despite Islam, and not because of it.

Averroes had his books burned by the muslim authorities of his time.
>>
>>25205626

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels: Albania -- Muslim 70% Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4% Qatar -- Muslim 77.5% Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide: Bangladesh -- Muslim 83% Egypt -- Muslim 90% Gaza -- Muslim 98.7% Iran -- Muslim 98% Iraq -- Muslim 97% Jordan -- Muslim 92% Morocco -- Muslim 98.7% Pakistan -- Muslim 97% Palestine -- Muslim 99% Syria -- Muslim 90% Tajikistan -- Muslim 90% Turkey -- Muslim 99.8% 100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim: Afghanistan -- Muslim 100% Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100% Somalia -- Muslim 100% Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%
>>
>>25205642
This isn't your everyday stupid. This is advanced stupid.jpg

Why do I even bother.

Every single time I reply with something, you spit even more lies and start the vicious cycle all over again. Are you simply too retarded to understand what I'm saying? Or are you deliberately avoiding my comments and just writing whatever you want?

"[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Here, "I" refers to God himself.
God himself will caste terror in the hearts of their enemies as they march forward for battle.

You probably struggled in literature eh?(that is, If you even managed to get past high school)
>>
>>25199176
>We're big
>You're small
>tough shit
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (30 KB, 398x241) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
30 KB, 398x241
>>25205678
Ok you missed my point again. I'll say it a little clearer.
Did you use "we" to try and claim people from the last thousand years or so, as part of your collective?
People who are dead, probably wouldn't understand the language you speak, or even follow the same doctrine as you?
Also:
>Euro Christians
>Not me
>Be Australian, born of Anglo-Saxon colonisation by a Christian empire
>not part of your idiotic and irrational "we"
Rightyo, friend.
>>
>>25204176
He didn't say he hated muslims, he said he hated Islam. Don't twist his words.
>>
>>25205778
Hahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha

Ok. NOW! Now I'm sure what the fuck you're doing.

Ethnic cleansing, in Bangladesh.
100% Muslims, in saudi, Afghanistan and Yemen.

Are you high right now?
>>
>>25205888
shut up and take my pasta
>>
File: smug_trump.jpg (27 KB, 420x564) Image search: [Google]
smug_trump.jpg
27 KB, 420x564
>>25205216
>However, Christianity is just as guilty, and infinitely more violent.
How does Christianity also being violent make Islam not violent. That's a middleschool tier fallacy m80.

The Crusades were in response to Muslim aggression, and all of the areas taken were previously Christian before the Muslims conquered them. The Byzantines were literally begging the Pope for aid to help repel Muslim invasions.

In fact, in the 300 years prior to the Crusades the Muslims had taken huge swathes of Anatolia, and all of Iberia. They had even invaded France but were driven off.

The reconquistas were the Iberians retaking land the Muslims took from them. That's why there's a "re-" in the word.

>Stop being butthurt. If you're gonna point the finger at Islam, don't cherry pick.
The whole thread is about Islam. You're the one who's bringing up other religions, and you seem to be the one who's a little flustered.
>>
>>25205935
Take your pasta, shove it up your ass, vomit it out and then make a rap about it.

Cause that's about the only thing that pasta will be good for.

FYI, I served as a teacher in Bangladesh for a few years under a program. I basically lived there.
Among Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Christians etc.
So all that bullshit you were spewing? I knew it was bull just by looking at it before, but after seeing the last part that you posted, I'm sure you probably didn't even read what you posted.
>>
>>25205808

Europeans have this neat little thing called culture. I'm sure it will reach your kind any millennia now.
>>
>>25199417
>Not American
Holy shit, please tell me you're just pretending to be this retarded.
>>
>>25205858

Hating Islam implies hating Muslims though. We learned everything we need to know about muzzies on 9/11
>>
File: 1375176053884s.jpg (10 KB, 184x250) Image search: [Google]
1375176053884s.jpg
10 KB, 184x250
>>25205937
Didn't claim that it makes Islam not violent.
My actual point was that both are violent.

>Muslim aggression
So? Again, you missed my point entirely. I'm talking about the use of violence.

Your main point seems to be that all violence towards Islam was reactionary.
Right. We won't contest that. However I'll point out that if you want to talk about claimed land, Christianity claimed most of its territory by wiping out the Pagans in the area.
Pointing out that newer power structures traditionally take from existing powers is not proof of anything.

The thread is about Islam. I'm pointing out that most of the dross in the thread is trying to make Islam seem dangerous and deviant in the context of world religions. It's not. Just dangerous. Like Christianity.

I'll throw you a yard stick - disprove that Christianity is violent and has waged war with literally any other relgious group or belief system it came across for expansion. Attempt that and you'll at least have actually grappled with the argument I actually tried to make.
>>
>>25205987

>my anecdotes about Islam disprove everything in the koran
>>
>>25206048
You also learn everything about the world from Fox News. So yeah!

Also, try and find out who trained laden eh?
>>
>>25206102

Fox news is for cuckservatives, nice strawman though.
>>
>>25206078
No. Your anecdotes simply prove that you're just a person who lacks an fmr1 gene. That is all.
>>
File: bong_sharia.jpg (27 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
bong_sharia.jpg
27 KB, 229x377
>>25206070
>Didn't claim that it makes Islam not violent.
So do you agree with me? Islam is a religion founded through, and spread mainly through violence?

If the answer is yes we can stop arguing over a mongolion basket weaving message board.
>>
>>25206119
Nice 'only reading the top part of every single reply by this guy'
>>
>>25206018
>culture
Yes. One of the most difficult historical concepts to pin down, as all of the characteristics rely on a definitive description (for example, being culturally Christian).
However, what happens when you apply it geographically (like Europe), or over time, like a thousand years.
Things change, and change so often and significantly that over time, you can't take a clean cut example (take Spain - was Christian, then Muslim, then Christian again - and before that, some brand of pagan).
What about borders? The Machiavellian nation-state is relatively new. They shift and change. How do you identify culture for a region that constantly changes?

Let me use an example - which country are you from?
>>
>>25206153
When the crusaders invaded any cities, they killed any who didn't convert. When the Muslims conquered a city, they gave them the choice of paying ransom. Also, they taxed them instead of forcing Islam upon them.

Please tell me more about how this is 'spreading Islam' ?
>>
>>25206153
I do agree that Islam has inherently violent tendencies, and a violent past.
However, if we're going to drop this, I will say that you'll need to accept this with the addition that Christianity is just as violent, and that the root cause of violence in the Middle East has little to do with Islam, other than as a medium to mobilise public sentiment and action. It is related to economic and social issues.
>>
>>25206216
You're deflecting the question. We aren't talking about Christianity or any other religion.
>>
>>25206244
No, you are deflecting the second part of my comment.
Answer it first.
>>
>>25202789
>kill all Jews
>Implying jews in the levant didn't live in peace with muslims before 1900
>Implying it wasn't Europe who couldn't stop killing all of their jews in pogroms, culminating in the holocaust
>>
So many tu quoque fallacies in this thread.
>>
>>25206123

That's a meme arrow post, not an anecdote.

What University did you get your armchair genetics degree from?
>>
>>25206157

Bin Laden and his trainers weren't mentioned in the Quran though. That part is irrelevant.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 626x135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 626x135
>>25199176
>because you fucks won't mind your own business and stay out of our countries
That's how the U.S. was founded op it's in our blood.
>>
>>25206167

Good ole' US of A. Maybe unfair since we're still a young country, but Christianity supercedes nationality. We pledge allegiance to both the union flag and the Christian flag in schools and churches.
>>
>>25206234

Christianity has a violent past, but not as bad as Islam. Islam followers are mandated by their false god to commit violence. Christians aren't told to commit violence, and their God is real.
>>
>>25206673
Did I, even once, mention that I have a Ph.D. On gene technology?

And before you start differentiating between meme arrows and anecdotes, stop.

I don't come here often, but when I do, I always regret it, as I'm doing now.

If you want to bask in your glory of knowing your little jargons and slangs and what not, don't bother.
>>
>>25206718
The way your train of thought runs is fascinating, to,say the least.
That, you simply can't follow a point.
>>
>>25206788
That's why now you people have to say happy holidays instead of merry Christmas yes?
Because some people get all puckered up when they hear about Christmas?

"One nation under God."

Nice.
>>
>>25206848
>False god
>Christian God is real
>mandated by their god
So, the implications here are that some kind of god actually exists, and that they directly influence people.

I'm going to bow out at this point.

By the way, the bible was written by some desert tribes 2500 years ago, spread, and then adapted by Greek mythology and the Book of the Dead (read it, Jesus is basically Horus).
>>
>>25207595

Or horus is basically Jesus. The Bible was written by men who were divinely inspired. God's word written by man's hands.
>>
>>25207829
The myth of Horus existed roughly 3000-4000 years before the Abramhamic myths like Judaism, Christianity or Islam.
A book saying it was divinely inspired, using it's own divine inspiration as proof of its claim that it's divinely inspired is the stupidest thing imaginable.
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.