[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Take shit >Shower >Asshole still smells like shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1442598175025.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1442598175025.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>Take shit
>Shower
>Asshole still smells like shit
>>
>>25199173

scrub longer, neckbeard
>>
You probably have such a huge ass that you can't even reach deep in it to clean it.

Stop eating so much.
>>
Its called a loose anus. This kind of threat has been up a lot
>>
>>25199308

I scrub well and don't have a neckbeard

>>25199438

I weigh 129 lbs

>>25199457

How is it fixed?
>>
>>25199457

SOMEONE FUYCKING TELL ME WHAT THE REMEDY IS!
>>
>>25199962
Just grab a bar of soap an get deep up there. Scrub all around anus multiple times
>>
Put soap on my dick and sit on it.
>>
Bath automatically cleans the ass.

Also, wet your ass every time you shit.

Also, rub the soap nice in there.
>>
>>25199173
Did daddy not tell you that you need to wash your ass?
>>
>>25200431
>taking a bath
>sitting in your own filth

I hope that you shower before or after
>>
>>25199173

1: Poop in the squatting position like this, gets the most shit out the most smoothly. I prefer to squat on the floor and poop onto a styrofoam plate, then dump the poo in the toilet, risse off dish and put in trash. I don't bother wiping,just go in shower.

2: In the shower, stick your finger up your ass and pull out all the shit behind your anus. If you fell a piece of turn further up, you can try to pull it out as well. Rinse off your finger and keep manually pulling shit out of your ass until no more shit left in your ass.

3. Wash hands, take shower hose and wash shit into the drain, rinse anus. Then laster outside of anus, then make a concentrated stream of water from the shower hose and wash your ass, balls and everything else.

4, Remember to wash your hands well, lather for a few minutes so your hands don't smell like shit
>>
>>25200704
>tfw anon's father discovers human shit is clogging the shower's plumbing
>>
>>25199962
Did you actually scrub and clean your asshole/crack or just let the water run through it?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.