[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well I've dreamed about having a girlfriend for the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Well I've dreamed about having a girlfriend for the past four days now. Its been a different girl every night simply because I don't actually know any chicks that I'd want to date in real life.

Always makes me feel kinda somber when I wake up. Anyone else have dream girlfriends?
>>
>have a dream every 6 months or so that i have a gf
>we get on fine
>i'm really happy
>not a care in the world
So this is what its like huh?
>>
Ive had this for the last 2 days desu senpai i think its pretty nice to live the fantasy
>>
Yep, have a dream gf every once in a while.

That moment when you wake up and you realise that all that love and happiness you felt wasn't real, and it's just you alone in your bed.

You just feel your soul dying in your chest.
>>
>>25198997
>>25198997
i had a dream i kissed and came inside a girl last night

it felt extremely real and yeah waking up was sombering to say the least
>>
File: 1439938679519.jpg (308 KB, 628x888) Image search: [Google]
1439938679519.jpg
308 KB, 628x888
>>25199029

Honestly no, girlfriends make you miserable half the time. Its a grass is greener type of thing. You want one so much when you don't have one but when you do have one, she's either nagging at you, mad at you for something you either didnt do or did by accident, berating you for not having trust when she has one of her male friends come over, on her period and crying about something, telling you she's not in the mood for sex that night for the 7th time in a row (even though you fucked daily when you first started dating), or making you go somewhere/do something you don't want to do.

Girlfriends can definitely make you happy but its absolutely nothing like what you'd think if you never have one. Its why 99% of relationships don't last.

Why am I getting a gateway error every time I try to post?
>>
Thought I was the only one.
I scour the internet for cute girls and sometimes homely looking ones that I could see as gfs. I have about 10GB of pictures that I randomly look to for making a new gf plot branch
>>
it's usually someone from the past who I found very attractive and wished would give me attention

>tfw wake up wanting to kill myself
>>
>>25199130
Yeah, I feel like it contributed to my depression, gave me another reason to sleep all day and avoid real, cold life
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x374
>>25198997
>realize none of the women near me are ones I want
>none of the women I want are single
>manufacture the perfect Gf
She's like an imaginary friend. I picture the rest of my life with her.
>>
How many of you guys wake yourself up by humping the air because you were dreaming of having sex?

I've done it quite a lot over the past year.
>>
>>25199089
When things are like this you just HAVE TO break up. Why the fuck would a girl not want to have sex for more than 1 day? She either finds you unattractive or fucks someone on the side. See it any other way and you will forever be unhappy with shitty girlfriend.
>>
>>25199089
> she's either nagging at you, mad at you for something you either didnt do or did by accident, berating you for not having trust when she has one of her male friends come over, on her period and crying about something, telling you she's not in the mood for sex that night for the 7th time in a row
Sounds like you've either never had a girlfriend, you're making stuff up, or you are ugly af.

>Its why 99% of relationships don't last.
I thought it was because people quickly realize they can often do better.
>>
>1 day is the breaking point for you

Bro be realistic, you have to deal with dry periods of weeks. Or years if you're married. In every relationship I've ever been in the sex drops off monumentally overtime. Its every day for the first few weeks, then once in a while. If you've been with the girl for over a year then fucking her is a special occasion.

Its awful.
>>
I have been having this same dream at least once a week for like a year now.

>be at an empty movie teather with no movie playing
>sitting in the top row with 7/10 qt gf
>staring at the black screen
>out of the corner of my eye see her looking at me and smiling
>try to look back at her but cant turn my head
>try for sometime and eventually succeed
>look at her and she slowly moves her hand and is about to grab mine
>once she touches my hand there is this giant rush of euphoria and an explosion of light and happiness
>wake up
>>
We should do a group date with our dream gf's some day.
>>
>>25199302
Not him but that was my experience also. I've only had one gf though, so maybe I was just unlucky.
>>
>>25199302

I'm not talking about one girl, thats every girl I've ever dated, or heard about my friends dating. You're living in a fantasy if you think having a gf is 100% good times.
>>
>>25198997
Wouldn't it just be so nuts to actually have a girlfriend?

It's honestly surreal for me to imagine just having some person of the female sex around you all the time, being comfortable around her, and just knowing that your feelings are actually reciprocated; like, she DOESN'T hate you, she actually likes you back. And you spend time together doing things and stuff.

It just seems so fascinating.
>>
>spend every day on /r9k/
>daily 10/10, qt, waifu threads
>never once dreamt of any of them
>>
>>25199537
then youre ugly af

most people in relationships are genuinely happy in them

if your bitch is getting all assy and bitchy then its cus ur spending too much time with her ya doofus
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.