[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Asian men in Western countries get the best White girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: wedding_01_edi.jpg (170 KB, 706x521) Image search: [Google]
wedding_01_edi.jpg
170 KB, 706x521
Why do Asian men in Western countries get the best White girls - most educated, highest income, most attractive, etc ?

All of the above is proven by actual statistical facts, ask me for it if you want.
>>
back to r/asianmasculinity
>>
that nose though. Chew.
>>
>>25198857
>All of the above is proven by actual statistical facts, ask me for it if you want.
prove it then
>>
maybe it's because white women like men that they can dominate and push around easily and Asian men are perfect for that.
>>
>>25198905
his or her?
>>
>>25198857
>most attractive
They get mostly weeb girls here. The only asian guy that has consistently gotten good looking girls is some half asian guy with a white father. Though he is tall and athletic so his ethnicity could literally be anything and he would still do alright.
>>
>>25198918

his, but most likely both. his is much more prominent than hers.
>>
>>25198916
>prove it then

Asian men get White women who are the following :

1) Youngest. White women and Asian men have natural relationship that evolve when they are young. Contrast with White men and Asian women who marry when the White guy is almost 40 years old
2) Highest education. Educated White women and Asian men go together like peanut butter & jelly.
3) Highest income. Higher education levels = higher income
4) Highest rates of employment. No lazy welfare queens here
5) Lowest rates of obesity (and therefore the most attractive). In the west, there is something called the 'paradox of obesity' where the most educated & wealthiest have the lowest rates of obesity while the poorest are the fattest.
>>
>>25199004
Beta Bucks

Silicon Valley is full of rich Asian programmers and white females that are looking to "settle down" from their wild college days. White females have a difficult time locking down white men their age, so they settle for rich, young American born Asians (instead of an older white man).
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-13-01-57-37.png (260 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-13-01-57-37.png
260 KB, 1080x1920
Mystery I know it's you!
>>
>>25200589

why is mystery the white girl shitposting this?

i support am/wf and bw/wm though. most genuine and cutest couples in my opinion.
>>
>>25199827
>Beta Bucks
what you are missing here is that these white females arent poor or destitute like filipino mail-order brides.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.