[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck my life senpai. Every time I try I get rejected. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 601x881) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 601x881
Fuck my life senpai. Every time I try I get rejected. I'm /fit/ and not even ugly and I still get responses like pic related from fives. What should I do /r9k/?
>>
>>25198777

Post her pic and her profile.
Post the whole conversation.

She obviously sounds like a bitch so IDK why you continued. You need to read girls better.
>>
lol

i know the above statement wasn't original, and that is why i am typing this statement below it
>>
why do you use ;) so much Jesus fucking Christ stop being such an autist ;)
>>
>>25198802
try something like using ;D instead
>>
hahahahaha you are the most retarded person i ever had the pleasure of hearing about

good luck brother, you're gonna need it
>>
Stop with the fucking ;) you sperg
>>
>>25198818
Or just don't be a faggot who uses emojis
>>
File: seriously nigger.jpg (10 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
seriously nigger.jpg
10 KB, 200x202
>>25198777
You came across as desperate and pathetic and basically did the conversational equivalent of elbowing her in the ribs and saying "AYE HOW ABOUT THAT FUCKING YEAH? GOOD STUFF ;)"
>>
>>25198777
Try more winky faces. That'll get 'er dripping wet.
>>
Not sure what's the problem ;) probably just bad luck ;) keep trying anon! ;)
>>
I ;) wonder ;) what ;) the ;) problem ;) could ;) be ;) OP ;)
>>
>>25198777
This whole exchange is literally a tumblr meme, you baiting cuck.
>>
The "what are you doing" and "haha then what" are the most stupid and stereotypical things. Makes it obvious you don't actually give a fuck and just want sex.
>>
>>25198897
Not even that, it's a reverse winking face. He couldn't even emote properly
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.