[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Heroin/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
It makes me feel happy. Like all the bad things in my life don't matter and that I'm at peace. It takes away all my anxiety, stress,and depression. Why is this miracle drug illegal?
>>
because it's addictive like a motherfucker and the withdrawals can literally kill you
>>
>>25198660
enjoy slowly killing yourself
>>
>>25198660
because anything it gives you is fake and temporary

using r9k is the same really, once I stop posting I'm still the lonely faggot I was before but at least I'm not dumb enough to pretend it's a good thing
>>
File: 1450630750295.gif (499 KB, 520x720) Image search: [Google]
1450630750295.gif
499 KB, 520x720
literally the most try hard drug out there
"omfg...... i need heroin..... im just.... so sad.. that i need the most DANGEROUS drug of all... hmph"
>>
Get help man and get off it
Heroin is the worst
Nothing will be enjoyable as your first high, and that will destroy you
>>
>>25198733
Not to mention the OPs picture is the perfect example of this
hard drug users are attention seekers
Anyone have the "I MISS YOU SO MUCH" written in cocaine lol
fuckin retard drugs
>>
Heroin addiction may be terrible but Meth is more dangerous psychologically
>>
>>25198710
Opiates are the safest class of drugs, they cause no long-term side effects to any of your organs. They make you stop showering, or eating, or taking care of yourself, because you just don't care about anything, which is why a lot of junkies look like shit. But there are lots of businessmen and middle-aged workers who shoot up (the largest demographic of recreational opiate users is above 40 years old) and they're able to keep it together.
>>
>>25198739
>Nothing will be enjoyable as your first high, and that will destroy you

that's not how it works
>>
>>25198837
Except it is
Have you ever talked to a recovering addict?
>>
Because like all other dependency forming narcotics you eventually will acquire such a tremendous tolerance that you will require larger and larger doses of heroin to maintain the same high you experienced previously, getting high on heroin will eventually turn into to getting normal on heroin. Eventually you will either overdose from the large doses you will end up requiring or you will run across one of those fentanyl laced batches of heroin and drop dead twice as fast as the former route. OP you still have a chance to get on mdone or bupe or kratom and figure out healthy ways to deal with life before you accidentally kill yourself.
>>
Did you just start OP? Because not a single longtime drug user I've known sings the same tune as you.
>>
>>25198739
The first high can be really nauseating and unpleasant. I didn't like opiates until I had developed a bit of a tolerance to them.
>>
>>25198904
>>25198679
>>25198710
>>25198725
>>25198739
>>25198904
ITT: agents of Scientology / Narconon / DEA / fundamentalist xtians

OP don't listen to them. They just want to deny you your medicine.
>>
>>25198826
>Opiates are the safest class of drugs

Uh no lol. They aren't neurotoxic like amps but being extremely addictive and potentially lethal in overdose does not warrant such a label.
>>
>>25198948
You got me bro, I'm a fundamentalist narcotics anonymous scientologist working undercover for the DEA on 4chan. It has nothing to do with saving OP's life.
>>
>>25198660
It makes you a whiney voiced, useless pussy.
>>
>>25198679
Withdrawals do NOT literally kill you though.
>>
>>25198904
>OP you still have a chance to get on mdone or bupe or kratom and figure out healthy ways to deal with life before you accidentally kill yourself.
I don't really want to live without heroin though. The truth is, life fucking blows but heroin makes it worth living. Every morning that I wake up, my first emotion/thought is surprised that I woke up
>>
>>25198826

this is a total fucking myth

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1301643
>>
>>25198974

not all are neurotoxic. amphetamine itself is marginally neurotoxic at best (most toxicity comes from oxidative stress due to lack of sleep and anorexia, which is preventable wit responsible use). Meth is toxic as fuck tho
>>
>>25198660
at least you are not drinking alcohol instead
>>
>>25199495
It baffles me that people would become an alcoholic when heroin is so readily available due to the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Heroin is so much better than alcohol in every way possible.
>>
File: 1390737409319.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1390737409319.png
59 KB, 684x710
>tfw my gf got strung out on Hammer and left me

I was and still am seriously considering murdering her dealer
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.