[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dated a radical feminist. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (24 KB, 185x252) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
24 KB, 185x252
I dated a radical feminist. Ask me anything.
>>
>>25198606
Did it hurt when she fuck you with her strap-on? I assume not since you're a faggot and all.
>>
>Dating anyone
I have a question, what the fuck are you doing here?

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGGOT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Did your radical feminist dump you or did you dump her?

>tfw mine didn't dump me even after I was openly fascist in front of her
>>
>>25198704
Didn't get pegged, but I'd probably consider it tbqhwyfam

>>25199013
Cucked of course

>>25199001
Dating a feminist is probably one tier lower than being forever alone
>>
was she a submissive slut in the bedroom?
>>
File: 1360631558693.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1360631558693.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>sister is a radfem
>divorced her husband that she was with for 10 years and moved across country
>talking to him one day
>said they actually never really had sex cause it hurt to much for her (couldn't get it in cause the muscle would never relax)
>they were married for 10 years and never fucked
>>
>>25199737
Nah we would kinda switch. I do prefer femdom tho but also like taking control every now and then
>>
>>25198606
How did you avoid the violence and rape accusations when you broke up?
>>
>>25199884
Because I was the one that wasn't wanted.
>>
>>25198606
Where do you live? What is your political affiliation?
>>
>>25200148
Americuck. Is 3rd wave feminism even a thing outside of North America? Not really into politics, tbqhwyfam. Actually was butthurt about feminism when gamer gate was fucking up 4chan but not enough to go full red pill.
>>
>>25198606
>(couldn't get it in cause the muscle would never relax)
Common in trauma victims. You should start asking uncomfortable questions. It's likely that she has actually, seriously been raped. Not in the feminist "I GOT DRUNK" sense, but in the actual, knife to the throat sense. Possibly when she was young.
>>
>>25200403
Could also be vaginismus. Or something else. One girl I dated was prone to yeast infections so sex was painful unless she was very wet.
>>
>>25200284
It's not even a thing in North America. I don't think I've ever met a single radical feminist in real life. Most women I've talked to hate feminism and hate talking about it.
>>
>>25200508
It's a thing in most major cities, I think.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.