[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Country For Ugly People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8
File: starwarstheforceawakens.jpg (266 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
starwarstheforceawakens.jpg
266 KB, 1536x864
>"I thought he was a menacing badass until he took off the mask"
>"people laughed in the theatre when he took off the mask"
>"I just couldn't take him seriously after he took off the mask"

Kylo Ren from Star Wars is getting all this hate because his actor is ugly. Nobody can take him seriously, nobody can like him, everyone thinks he is shit, because he is ugly. You can be a badass sith lord with a fucking awesome mask and cool powers but the moment they get a glimpse of your ugly face nobody is going to think of you positively.

How can people like us hope to succeed in a world where literally you are fucking hated for how you look? Why does nobody acknowledge legitimate, actual discrimination for being ugly? What the fuck have we done so wrong? Hollywood has literally brainwashed people to think you can't be special, or cool, if you aren't a 10/10 Chad. What fucking hope do we have?
>>
I really, really hope this is b8.
>>
>>25198496
It's not that he's ugly, it's that he looks like a mopey jew with a weak chin.

He shouldn't have taken the mask off though. Nobody cared what he looked like until he took off the mask.
>>
he's cute though
that school shooter look gets me fucking hot
>>
I said "So sexy" super loud and everyone started laughing

Feelsgood2bealpha.jpeg
>>
I don't get why people are saying this. He's hot as fuck.
>>
why are so many people missing that it's the point, he's this whiney faggot and he wears the mask and takes the name Kylo Ren for intimidation because if he didn't he wouldn't be taken seriously just like he isn't by us, the viewers.
>>
>>25198496
It's not that he's ugly. He just looks like a pussy faggot.
>>
>>25198496
My sister said he looked like Elliot Rodgers.
>>
>>25198496
>Kylo Ren
His face was awesome and matched his dark figure. It's just fucking womyn who shouldn't even be watching Star Wars in the first place who are saying this shit. They are only watching the movie to follow the mainstream trend among men. Fucking cancers they are.
>>
I honestly think he's one of the best Star Wars villians yet. He's the only one that actually seems like has room for character development. He also pulls off the emotionally torn, edgy teenager 100 times better than Episode III Annakin.
>>
>>25198659
Women always say you look like some "creep/serial killer" if you're ugly. I had a girl tell me I looked like Adam Lanza. That's just what they do to dehumanize you because they have no tolerance for non-Chads. It's fucking entitlement at it's best, you should whip your sister.
>>
Hes not ugly, he looks like a fuckboy
>>
File: 1429273569216.jpg (68 KB, 545x263) Image search: [Google]
1429273569216.jpg
68 KB, 545x263
I'm not upset that he looks like a mouse. I'm mad that he jobbed hard against an overgrown hamster, a runaway slave, and a stronk independent womyn who don't need no man.
>>
>>25198496
So are you saying no one cared who he was until he put on the mask?
>>
>>25198496
By normie logic, darth vader should have been hated as he was extremely disfigured.
>>
>>25198630
>why are normies missing the point

Because normies
>>
>>25198868

He was scarred after an intense fight with his former master and needed his suit to survive. Kylo Ren is just a faggot who wears the mask in an attempt to suck Vader's dick.
>>
>>25198496
Rey = Luke
Finn = Jar Jar
Poe = Han
BB-8 = R2-D2
Kylo = /r9k/ user
>>
He looks like jar jar binks
>>
>>25198868

But they made up for it by making him a Chad in the prequels
>>
>>25198942
He was never a chad
>>
>>25198496
Hollywood does try to brainwash people, yes. This may as well have been a commercial.
The movie was fun to watch at the time, but ultimately not very memorable.
>>
>>25198562
This.

He's just a temper tantrum throwing Darth Jewfro.
>>
>>25198942
>>25198987
Femanon here. Anakin was actually really attracted in episode 3. I'd say he was THE hottest SW character then.
>>
>>25199069
Guy here. Suck my dick and shut your fucking slut mouth.
>>
fucking jews man

>badass woman
>badass nigger
>the evil guy is a white man with superior complexes and also very ugly

baka
>>
That was the point anon.

He's not supposed to be some badass yet. He's a novice. He's inexperienced. He's immature. He hasn't even finished his training yet.

Towards the end of the trilogy, expect his character to get a makeover both physically and mentally.

I quite like it. We're actually watching the villain grow before our eyes rather than in the original trilogy where Darth Vader was just the ultimate badass. We get to see Ren go from whiny bitch to most likely ultimate badass.
>>
>>25198496
>How can people like us hope to succeed in a world where literally you are fucking hated for how you look?
these things all answer themselves
the uprising
>>
>>25198496
He's not even that ugly
[s]he easily looks better than me[/s]
>>
>>25198496
Adam Driver is at least a 7/10, it's just that he's not who you'd expect to see under the mask.
>>
>>25199140
The nigger was a beta and coward even black guy on /tv/ said black people in his theater were shaking their head at finn when he was drinking water out of animal troph.
>>
>>25199189
>coward
Definitely wasn't a coward. He was inexperienced because pretty much the only thing he knew how to do was to fire a blaster, but he was brave as fuck and really dedicated/loyal.

He went into the new death star with no plan just because he knew he had help the Resistance blow it up and save Rey.

He fought his old master with a lightsaber with no experience.

Finn was definitely my favourite character desu.
>>
>>25199189
you actually believed this ? niggers are just mad because he's not a fucking force sensitive
>>
People think he's ugly?
>>
>>25199232
He wasn't a beta and coward but he definitely wasn't a "badass" like the other anon suggested.
>>
>>25199239
I don't think people straight up find him "ugly", it's just that he doesn't look like the badass supervillain like he did under the mask. But that was the whole point.
>>
>>25199239
mostly the normies who went to go see it
>>
>>25199069
Do you think we're equal or something? shut the fuck up

just kiddin
>>
>>25199140

They literally intended to do that. They aren't even trying to hide their "metaphors" anymore.
>>
>>25198562
Yep. Vader without the mask was a bloated mess. This isn't about ugliness.
>>
File: 1450244853072.jpg (39 KB, 467x507) Image search: [Google]
1450244853072.jpg
39 KB, 467x507
look at this ugly nigga

why did JJ pick the most hideous people he could find?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (128 KB, 1024x1115) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
128 KB, 1024x1115
>>25199430
[laughs cultural marxistly]
>>
File: banepepe.jpg (241 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
banepepe.jpg
241 KB, 800x778
>>25198496
this is why bane wears the mask
>>
>>25199515
Because kikes need to be in media.

KIKES ON TV = GOOD
NIGGERS ON TV = GOOD
SPICS, NIGGERS ON TV = GOOD
TOKEN NORTHEAST ASIANS THAT ACT LIKE NIGGERS ON TV = GOOD

NORMAL WHITES/NORMAL ASIANS ON TV = RACIST
>>
>>25199694

Adam Driver isn't jewish

only every other fucking person in TFA
>>
>>25198496
>Google image search "Kylo Ren actor"
>Oh fuck he looks like me
nice thread guys thanks
>>
>>25198496
it's not because he's ugly, it's because he's baby faced, if he was "William Defoe-ugly" people would take him serious
>>
>>25198496
i thought he was okay
he just didn't look anything like his parents
>>
>son of one of the most beautiful people in galaxy (probably)
>ugly

seriously
>>
>tfw scrawny
>tfw big, asymmetrical ears
>tfw big, crooked nose
>tfw pathetic jawline

I literally have all the ugliest traits of Adam Driver. Oh, and I have less facial hair despite being in my 30s (like him)
>>
>>25199268
He tried to run every chance he got? He even started to leave Rey and Han but stopped when the first order attacked. Also he is beta because the whole movie is was thirsty for the chick.
>>
>>25198627
This. He's gorgeous
>>
File: Brune_janitor.jpg (59 KB, 424x444) Image search: [Google]
Brune_janitor.jpg
59 KB, 424x444
>>25199515
lmao he looks like the janitors from HM
>>
>>25199515
Is-is that considered ugly?
Jesus Christ, no wonder I'm a KV.
>>
>>25201283
2bh if it wasn't for his giant ears and nigger lips he'd probably be a solid 7/10
>>
>>25201283
It's not "ugly" per se, it's simply below Hollywood's standards, and those are pretty fucking high. Though my bet is that they made him carefully study his actoring so he could come off as insecure and unappealing in the first movie, then as a badass villain in the third (and somewhere inbetween in the second).
>>
>>25198810
Of course!

(totally original you fucking cunt filter)
>>
>>25199644
Bane in the movies was played by Tom Hardy, who's pretty much a model Chad in looks.
>>
>>25198496
He's not a badass sith lord, though. He wants to be but he's just an angsty teen. That's probably the whole reason why he want to the dark side. Makes him easy to manipulate.
>>
>>25198550
It isn't, this is common knowledge to any male 5/10 or below. You can compensate with money, style, personality, humor but looks are almost exclusively #1 priority. The other shit matters, too.
>>
>people missing theatrical effect

His make up was done to make him look like a wimpy edgelord. I admit the SJW was strong in Rey when Kylo had to remove his mask when interogating a woman. It's all done on purpose to make Kylo look like a typical fedoralord who loses his cool with STRONK women.
>>
>>25198496

He's not a sith you fucking retard
>>
wow, people are brainwashed.
since the jew kike media refuses to put anything but super models on TV, everyone's standard of beauty is ridiculous now.
news anchor is a super model, all the actresses are basically super models, every woman in every commerical is a supermodel, the cheerleaders are super models, the hosts are super models, you made the bed, lie in it.
>>
>>25201396
Apart from being 5'9"
>>
>>25198691
I've been said to look like Harris from the columbine shooting several times, at least he's one of the less spergy looking killers.
>>
>>25201283
>>25201331
It's fucking ugly for even normal standards, don't delude yourself.
>>
He's not a big guy
>>
>>25200846
Isn't that kind of the point of his character? That he's immature and wimpy?

I'm guessing it was dumb amerilards missing the point as they always do.
>>
>Jews portray villain as white and white as meek and ugly.

At least the nigger was also ugly.
>>
File: driver.jpg (205 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
driver.jpg
205 KB, 600x709
This is what he looks like without long hair and makeup
>>
>>25198496
I agree with the normies on this one tbqph famiglia, I couldn't take him seriously once I saw his pasty pussy baby face.
>>
>>25202567
you weren't supposed to take him seriously
>>
>>25202709
This really just seems to be a typical example of dumb people missing the point of a character.

Like they're so dumb they can't even grasp mainstream film plot lines,
>>
ever woman i know thinks he's hot idk man
>>
>>25201203
I award you the r9k's Nobel award of 2015.
Congratulations, I nearly peed myself laughing
>>
>>25198496
Eh I wouldn't say he's ugly. He just looks like an emo teenager. It's impossible to take him seriously because of it.
>>
File: unmasked3.jpg (37 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
unmasked3.jpg
37 KB, 856x480
>>25198496
>Kylo Ren gets hated for having been unattractive, while he had no actual flaws on his face (scars, bad teeth, etc)
>meanwhile people still cream over pic related
>>
>>25203108
...Eggman?

Unoriginal comment.
>>
>>25198496
He's also getting hate because he was just there to be killed by the MC
Literally no back story other than daddy issues
Fuck this movie man. It was like watching an episode from a TV series, it would be ok if it wasn't a fucking movie
>>
>>25198496

If that's true then why don't normies say the same thing about the black gorilla?

checkmate
>>
>>25202462
He's gorgeous!
>>
>>25203442
That there's a married man.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.