[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Oh Anon, it's perfect! How did you know to bu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg (194 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg
194 KB, 1080x720
>"Oh Anon, it's perfect! How did you know to buy me something like this!? Now I feel embarrassed. Are you sure you liked the things I got you? This has been the best Christmas in a long, long time Anon. I hope you realize how much I appreciate having you in my life"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3lX0azrfDM]
>>
I love those threads
>>
File: Hazel.png (807 KB, 637x640) Image search: [Google]
Hazel.png
807 KB, 637x640
>"So yep, this is my hometown. It looks pretty bleak at this time of year I know, especially when the snow's so thick. Hey, my old highschool is near here. It'll be closed for the holidays, wanna sneak into the grounds and take a look around? Sorry I just get so nostalgic whenever I come back, and having you here with me just makes things, I don't know, I'm just glad I'm able to share things with you that I've never really felt comfortable sharing with anybody else"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDhkVRHYZCE]
>>
File: Katya.jpg (95 KB, 607x614) Image search: [Google]
Katya.jpg
95 KB, 607x614
>"Oh hey, hey Anon, Anon look! Gosh this must be the first time it's snowed all year. Are you too drunk too go for a walk with me? Are you sure? Oh god, here grab onto my arm okay. I'll get your jacket and some layers. Let's walk to the 7/11 and get some snacks for later. Maybe if it keeps falling overnight we can go for a longer walk tomorrow or something, does that sound okay to you?"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUegJBEusoI]
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.