[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cringe Greentext
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sweatingpepe.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
sweatingpepe.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>be 20 year old autist britbong
>never normally take bus but have to today
>dont have enough money for an adult ticket
>planning on pretending to be under 19 for cheaper ticket

>after waiting 20 mins bus arrives
>bus driver is an arab
>instinctively put 50p in the fare box
>shouldihavedonethat.jpg
>fare box looks odd to me
>not sure It was the correct place to insert coins

>try and ask bus driver if I put the money in the right place
>he doesnt understand what I am asking and gets annoyed with me
>looks at me as if I am just trying to waste his time
>become overwhelmed and try to get off the bus
>cant because the bus doors are locked

>eventually bus driver asks me what ticket I want
>I say the under 19 ticket
>he says its 1.40
>explain that I have already payed 50p
>proceed to pay a pound in addition
>he prints out my ticket for me

>I take the ticket and look at the passengers
>they are all looking at me like im a fucking moron
>just stand there like a deer in headlights
>bus drivers yells at me to move
>go to the top level of the bus
>all the seats are taken
>just stand on the stairs until a seat becomes free

NEVER AGAIN
>>
Are you the same guy who was worried about getting a bus earlier today?
>>
>>25198464
No, I wasn't worried about a getting bus. It wasn't until I got on it I realised I have no fucking clue what I am doing.
>>
Shit nigga, I also have an irrational, ridiculous fear of unknown public transportation. Especially that paying part made me sweaty.
>>
>>25198447
how do you normally get around? do you normally take the tube? or do you get driven by your mother or father?
>>
>>25198741
I normally walk and sometimes I get a lift. Problem is it was dark and there is a sketchy area I have to walk through on my way back home. A lift wasn't possible for over an hour.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.