[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vidya anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151223_115930.jpg (18 KB, 258x338) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151223_115930.jpg
18 KB, 258x338
Anyone else who can't play vidya anymore because they get anxiety?

I want to play through FF7 on my PS1 again but I get anxiety as the game starts. Like these intense nostalgic feels that are just too much, then I power off the system because I'm worried it won't be as good as I remember and it might be better to keep the memories as they are.

But then I also realize I could die and never play it again. And I realize that nothing matters and I get even more nostalgic.
>>
wtf happened to this person
>>
>>25198290

yeah i played gothic 1 again and it was kinda really just a normal, generic game. i always used to think that the combat was so fucking amazing and unique and the creatures all had their own behaviors you had to learn... well i guess i was just a kid new to gaming cuz that shit was so simple. like one monster literally just does the same motion over and over, very easy to dodge.. i dont know man. It kinda makes you feel like a shithead for loving this thing so much and glorifying it in your head and then it turns out it was just a normal game and it was only so good because it was your first game. i mean it was still a cool game, but nothing special with my current eyes
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.