[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else has to work on christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: frog.png (275 KB, 545x530) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
275 KB, 545x530
who else has to work on christmas
>>
not me. NEET 4 lyfe
>>
NEET FTW
funny and original comment
>>
>almost 2016
>still not joining the NEET master race
>>
File: 1450277342559.png (1 MB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
1450277342559.png
1 MB, 999x999
Good for you anon. I need my NEETbucks for the holiday season. These are hard times and I could use all I can get. Me and my girlfriend really appreciate it, don't think your work goes unnoticed. I am planning on surprising her with a trip to Bermuda, we're gonna go this May to get away from the winter crowds. Happy holidays!
>>
Nope, Im off until after the new year, hardly anyone with a real job works on Christmas. Although when I was working at a gas station when I was younger I had to work one Christmas, ended up being kind of worth it because I made 2.5x my regular wage and got around $200 in tips over the 8 hours I was there because people felt bad for me
>>
File: 1442973931687.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442973931687.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>working
>ever
>>
>>25198278
I usually do but not this year so will probably pretend I am so as to avoid related activities.
>>
not me kys
>>
Me. And on New Year's Eve too. I don't care because I don't celebrate either.
>>
>working a 7 hour shift today
>working until closing time tomorrow
I have to stand outside at the end of the day and tell people that we're closed, it was fine on Thanksgiving but I'm sure I'll get bitched at on Christmas eve
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1916x1074) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1916x1074
>have to work early in the morning, dress nicely, bring in food for the lunch party and go to my relative's for Christmas Eve dindins
>would be completely okay with this if I wasn't sick and kissing the toilet since this morning
Fuck
>>
me, but it's a night shift so they'll probably only give me 2 hours of overtime
>>
>>25198278
only for christmas eve
>>
Not me faggot.

Union was finally good for something other than taking my fucking money when I'm out of work.

Y'all say the working class are keks but I felt it having to dish out fifty bones a month so they could not call me back on the job line.
>>
>>25198278
I wish I could....

I need to pay the bills.
>>
Me I'm a cop and have to work for about 10 hours on Christmas
>>
File: smugemote.jpg (134 KB, 484x451) Image search: [Google]
smugemote.jpg
134 KB, 484x451
And people STILL defend wagecucks.
haha wtf.
>>
>>25198278
I work as santa claus :D. Smoke a fat joint before work and sit there with my qt3.14 elf taking pictures with kids and stuff. It's pretty chill.
>>
I will ironically enough process your mail to the welfare office. Not really my business to read it, but I find psychiatric discharge summaries entertaining.
>>
Christmas is the only holiday I'm guaranteed off, might work Christmas eve. Sorry bro working holidays sucks.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.