[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
blogpost warning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
File: fat walda.jpg (129 KB, 416x599) Image search: [Google]
fat walda.jpg
129 KB, 416x599
My very attractive ex-gf left exactly year ago on christmas eve. I searched her up again online and I found her, prettier than ever. Through a computer screen, seeing her feels bad man, but seeing her IRL feels like a nail hammered to my chest. I have trouble forgetting her, even though I see lots of other women around. I should forget her since she's a dumb liberal slut, but still. I don't expect anything with this thread. This is just the only place to share my feelings. My pals are few and won't listen to my whining. Anyways.

>she continues her life
>i wallow in my past
>she's doing things i couldn't even dream of doing
>she's happy
>i miss her
>i jerk off to old pictures of her
>i can't let her go
>i try and try to find a purpose with little effort/result
>i try not to be the bitter loser i sometimes think i am
>when it gets lonely and dark and i fall
>i keep on going, wallowing, not letting go of the pictures in my mind or on my computer
>but i keep on going forward, slowly
>i realize, a woman won't help me get better
>being around people isn't enough
>i realize, i must find a calling of a kind, my lost passion
>i realize, happiness lies not in the bottle of beer or in the vagina of a woman
>it's a fucking hobby or better yet, a job

Get a hobby, get passion, get a life.

I want to start singing in a choir or dancing ballet or something.
Am I crazy, you dumb frogposters? AM I A MADMAN?

pic little related, she looks like her a bit
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 433x115) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 433x115
>>25198273
FAT!!!!!FATAYT!!SHE IS A WHALE! A FAT WHALE!!
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.