[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Smart Drugs/Nootropics just a meme or could they actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: limitless-quotes-1.jpg (20 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
limitless-quotes-1.jpg
20 KB, 300x168
Are Smart Drugs/Nootropics just a meme or could they actually cure my chronic lack of motivation and short attention span?

Anyone taken Modafinil? Side effects etc?
>>
Modafinil was good for energy but made my piss and sweat smell like a meth lab. I had more luck with Phenibut for better mood and motivation. It has to be used sparingly however, as you build tolerance quickly.
>>
>>25198197
>could they actually cure my chronic lack of motivation
Nothing can.
>>
>>25198197

I thought phenibut would be more full on but it was very sublte, or it felt subtle.

Fucking hell lad. I walked twenty mile on a night walk on that stuff. You don't feel much but it's amazing. I was more social, felt less anxious and just generally felt better. I wouldn't say it motivates me though. Trying noopept soon but as of yet I only used phenibit because it's marketed to lessen social anxiety.

That saying, I over used it and the withdrawal symptoms are absolute fucking nightmarish.
>>
File: aaaa.webm (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.webm
2 MB, 400x225
best drug
>>
>>25198197
>Are Smart Drugs/Nootropics just a meme
No
>or could they actually cure my chronic lack of motivation and short attention span?
No
>>
bumping for interest

original >>
>>
>>25198197
i take st.johns wort or 5htp daily. its good shit, trials say similar to prozac cause it boosts seratonin.
i'm just worried about building tolerance now though

in on good thread. i want to look into phenibut as well now too
>>
>>25198471

What was the withdrawal like?

I'm interested in the improvement of social anxiety too but mainly concerned with improving my focus and drive
>>
>>25198471
I was once prescribed that. No effect except nausea for all week.
>>
>>25198471
I also used it for a while and went through withdrawal

Withdrawal felt like an anxious schizophrenic nightmare
>>
i take small amounts of ketamine daily
keeps me energised and social
>>
The movie is about speed.

Everything that happened is what happened to me.

I powered through Uni, did well at my job and had a raging social life when I was on it.

I now have memory problems and a severe lack of attention span. It fucked me up like it did his ex wife, just without the dying part.

I wonder skmetimes if ill get it back if I go back on it..
>>
>>25198197
Most are meme. Only ones which are not meme are amphetamines and modafinil. Basically any non-stimulant ones are a meme.
>>
>>25200325

Modafinil fucks you up eventually though, right?
>>
Has anyone here used noopept and seen great improvement? I want to try it so badly as it looks really like my last resource
>>
>>25200470
It worked for like 2 days and then it was back to normal for me, not sure if it was just a placebo or something else desu
>>
There is no such thing as smart drug.

Most of the drugs are just are developed with the intention to RECOVER from injuries/traumas/drug abuse.

If your base stats are like this, you can't artificially raise it.

It's for RECOVERY.

Modafinil/Speed/Ritalin and the likes may make you more focused, but that's about it.

You don't suddenly gain motivation out of the blue, and do things you would have usually not done before.

So, if you are a robot and take speed, you just stare/fap at the monitor non-stop for 24 hours+.
>>
how can I get my hands on this modafinil shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.