[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>havent changed the oil in my Corolla in 5k miles >too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1397722032168.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1397722032168.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>havent changed the oil in my Corolla in 5k miles
>too scared to bring it in now because its overdue
>cant do it on my own because I park on the street
>never leave the house because I dont wanna put any more miles on it
>>
>>25198130
You could change the oil in the parking lot of your advance auto parts, pep boys or any car repair stores, also try parking garage or empty parking lot
>>
If you're nice and it doesn't need much oil, some places will top you off for free (because they think you'll come back as a repeat customer or refer others to their service)

Don't risk your car shitting out on you in the winter OP, do what is right
>>
>>25198130
5K isn't that big a deal. Your car is fine.
>>
>>25198130
>cant do it on my own because I park on the street
Why can't you do it on the street? I do everything when I'm parked on the street.
>>
>>25198130
Your car is fine, retard.
>>
Just take it to a fucking Jiffy Lube if you're that worried about it.
>>
>>25198130
5k isn't even that bad why would you be scared? Also you can drain it on the street if you put a pan that can hold over a gallon (4ish litres), just remember to also change your filter (looks like a little can, usually red, if you can't twist it out with your hands hammer a screwdriver through side and use that to twist it out).

But ya just take it in, having worked in a mechanics shop before I can tell you no one will give a fuck and will most definitely have seen worse. The 5k thing is kind of just a guideline anyways, hardly anyone changes their oil exactly when their car tells them to (I just do it in the early spring and late fall, and just reset my km counter if the check engine light comes on)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.