[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got any good lines I can say to my GF over text which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450537848651.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1450537848651.png
105 KB, 512x512
Anyone got any good lines I can say to my GF over text which will make her feel good? Nothing generic or cringey.
>>
>>25197990
Ay babygirl
I'm gonna squirter on those jiggly puffs tonight
>>
i just farted and i thought of you
>>
>>25197990
Yo bitch, dinner better not be shit tonight. Do a good job I might give you a nut
>>
>>25197990
you would make the perfect birthmother to my dark army. jake the dog the walrus shall rape you vigorously for days on end until every last egg is full of his seed.
>>
>>25197990
I got a few yeah

>"Kill yourself you fucking whore"
>"I'm going to rip your eyes out and fuck your skull"

gets my gf every time lmao
>>
>>25197990
Not if she's generic and I know nothing about her
>>
Hey baby, did you get the reagents for our raid tonight? I'm gonna go down on you like a boss.
>>
>>25197990
>asking this here
kill yourself tonight

>>25197990
fresh out of /b/ are you?

>>25198056
is reddit still doing "randomness as humor"
>>
Baby, I love you. I love you like a Trump I can't stump.
>>
>>25197990
"You'd not like the other girls"
>>
>>25198092
you shall be my general. jake the dog gets to rape you too big boy i say i say i say now
>>
>>25197990

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou shindeiru
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.