[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: 1450799343311.jpg (116 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1450799343311.jpg
116 KB, 1366x768
>that kid who got all the hot girls and you never got to be as cool as him
>>
File: 1449415909881.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449415909881.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>that kid who told you lies about video games
i was that kid
>>
>>25198034
fuck you man i tried so hard to get that nude code to work
>>
>that kid who masturbated in class and jizzed right as the hottest teacher in the school caught him
>>
>>25198034
Fuck you Dylan
>>
>that kid in sixth grade who was probably bound to go through an emo phase in high school and claimed to have supernatural powers
>>
>>25198099

>tfw that's my name
>suddenly feel guilty for the hopeful video game lies I made in middle school

I kind of believed them too desu
>>
>that one kid who used to skip lunch and post on D2JSP on multiple accounts to piss off the owner Njaguar and almost got caught by a librarian but pulled the power supply chord out of the computer and someone else got the blame for it
>>
File: 1449056343734.jpg (44 KB, 639x628) Image search: [Google]
1449056343734.jpg
44 KB, 639x628
>that kid who died and everybody suddenly was his friend and had good memories with, even if he was a notorious asshole

You can all suck my cock
>>
>>25198034
>"Yeah bro, to catch Mew you just need to use strength on that pickup behind the boat"
>>
>>25198162
fuck that kid.

i was one of like 12 people who didn't pretend to know him and we were all looked upon as titanic assholes for some reason.
>>
>>25198173
don't remind me, don't remind me.
>>
>>25198162
I can't imagine a more painful way to go.

>have no friends
>bullied constantly
>internet people who you'll never meet
>off yourself
>suddenly all the normies pretend to love you

lifes a b desu
>>
>that weird kid that crawled up to near-normie status before being kicked back down again by life
>>
>that kid who said he had sex with 500 girls in 4th grade

>that kid who puked in class multiple times

>that kid who wore a suit to school trying super hard to be a "nerd"
>>
>that kid who did gay shit at the sleep overs

>that kid who was always trying to get other people to do gay shit to

>that kid who couldn't do anything fun because his mom was so over protective
>>
>that one girl who asked questions about your dick when you were in middle school

>that one guy who brandished a knife and got tackled by teachers and sent to a mental ward

>that kid who was never in school but somehow had better grades than everyone else
>>
>that kid who was just as nerdy and autistic as you but still had girlfriends
>>
>>25198388
>>that one guy who brandished a knife and got tackled by teachers and sent to a mental ward
>>that kid who was never in school but somehow had better grades than everyone else

I was both of these kids.
>>
>that kid that punched a teacher
>>
>that kid who you were friends with until he moved away
>that kid who comes back from living somewhere else and is a huge cunt event though you were best friends before he left
>>
>that asshole who got drunk and got hit by a train so the school made a memorial for him
>that kid who thought he knew everything about tech shit but was just an arrogant gaymer
>that kid who rolled cigs in yhe back and everyone thought they were joints
>that kid who thought he was tough and gangster because he smoked weed
>>
File: 1449587079596.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449587079596.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
>that fat autistic kid in elementary school who attached a nail to the end of a broomstick shaft and roamed around school intimidating people with it
>>
>that kid who never ate lunch because he had no one to eat it with and didn't want to eat it alone

it was me
>>
>that younger kid who you were good friends with as toddlers who has since become a fairly famous singer/dancer signed to a major record label

He's only 19 too, the world is his oyster.
>>
>that mentally disabled kid who fell asleep during an exam and started screaming swear words at the teacher who woke him
That was an interesting exam
>>
>>25199047
>>that asshole who got drunk and got hit by a train so the school made a memorial for him

That happened to a guy who would bullied me in school. Everyone thought he was awesome but really he was fucking asshole who didn't wear a seat belt and died.
>>
>that kid who in 2nd grade who barked like a dog when people tried to talk to him.

It was me
>>
>that sheltered christian kid who spouted complete ignorance on a regular basis and made everyone uncomfortable
it was me
>>
File: 1450822384448.jpg (518 KB, 1500x1868) Image search: [Google]
1450822384448.jpg
518 KB, 1500x1868
>>25198301
>that kid who did gay shit at the sleep overs
Hey, that was me. I remember ripping my friends clothes off and he hid behind the sofa naked and crying.
>>
>that atheist smart ass who pissed all of the religious and stupid kids off

that was me
>>
> that kid who wore the same pearl jam shirt to school everyday, and when questioned about it told everyone that he had won 5 of them in a radio contest and had a different one for everyday of the week.

Oh Willy.

Got a few funny > that kid stories about him if anyone interested, the ride never ended with that guy.
>>
>>25200398
>Hey, that was me. I remember ripping my friends clothes off and he hid behind the sofa naked and crying.

Not surprised but still disgusted
I hate this place
>>
File: sweatertown.jpg (14 KB, 299x337) Image search: [Google]
sweatertown.jpg
14 KB, 299x337
>those kids who stopped being your friend because you didn't talk enough and were too boring
>>
>that kid who wore a trench coat and everyone thought he was going to go on a shooting rampage
that was me
>>
>>25200491
If it makes you feel any better, nothing actually happened out of trying to get a look at his dick.
>>
>>25198107
this was me

cringe to this day
>>
>That kid who was heavy into spirituality and psychedelics (even though he never took any), constatly talks shit about how he has no ego and we all need to destroy the ego even though he always talks about himself, also chats shit about how amazing nature is and how we all need to be nice to each other even though the nicest thing he's ever done for anyone is give his weed dealer loads of money.
>>
>>25199415
Could you please tell me who this person is familia.
>>
>>25199386
i sat in the bathroom until i couldn't handle it anymore.
>>
>>25200436
Am interested!
>>
>that kid that constantly bragged about being able to eat spicy food

>that kid that switched between metal and hip culture several times a year trying to fit

>that kid that thought he was a power ranger

That kid also was my best friend at the time.
>>
>that kid who "accidentally" pushed the fire alarm button at least once a year

It was awful to go outside with -20c without outerwear only because of false alarm
>>
File: k34fx2qq.png (24 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
k34fx2qq.png
24 KB, 591x422
>that kid that was a mystery socioeconomically but probably attended your school district from a somewhat poorer/different neighborhood under false pretenses
>average, liked by most people, and friendly in class yet they were completely absent/uninvolved in all school events or clubs and social scene
>since high school nobody has heard a god damn thing about what has happened to them

I bet in some schools they got caught and never heard from again though..
>>
>>25200436
do it
nigga
>>
>>25200772
>that kid who wrote a pseudo-intellectual article in the school paper on psychedelics
>>
>>25201808
this was me
and i've never been caught
>>
>>25201808
i think that's me, i tried to be nice to everyone and people would usualy defend me
>>
>>25201923
>That kid who wrote an english essay on why weed should be legal (cures cancer was main point)
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.