[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY FAGGOTS, GUESS WHAT? SANTA ISN'T REAL HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
HEY FAGGOTS, GUESS WHAT?
SANTA ISN'T REAL
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Believe it or not, my parents told me Santa wasn't real from the beginning. If I ever have kids I'll say the same.
>>
Big Boss believes in Santa.
>>
>>25197993
My mom did too but it's because we were poor and she didn't want me to think some benevolent entity was giving presents to everybody but me
>>
>>25197872
That was...

S A T A N I C
A
T
A
N
I
C
>>
Weird thing was I figured that out young. I think I was like 8 when I realized that the concept of santa was impossible and the more likely answer was that my parents were buying me stuff.
>>
>>25197872
>2015
>Not believing in Ol' Saint Nick

I seriously hope you don't think that way anon, you'll get coal!
>>
>parents are ass at lying
>always knew santa was fake
>overlord
>>
>>25197872
HAN SOLO DIES IN THE END SUCK ON THAT FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAWWYEAH
>>
i chuckled

and was muted for 2 seconds b/c that's not original
>>
>>25198575
>tfw never seen starwars
>tfw my gf says we should go see it
>people keep talking about this solo guy

it must be a crazy fight scene for everyone to keep memeposting about it over and over, i cant wait
>>
>>25198610
Top kekkles
Pls no desusenpairoboto
>>
>>25198433
Sanic?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.