[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, and welcome to my newest installment of meaningless buzzwords
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1310666885782.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1310666885782.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
Hello, and welcome to my newest installment of meaningless buzzwords women say as an excuse to oppress innocent men. Today's word is "childish."

Women love to accuse innocent men of being "childish" just for standing up for themselves, saying stupid shit like "It's childish to call Amanda a bitch, and all because she removed you on Facebook!" What the woman, cold-hearted she-devil that she is, fails to realize is that there's nothing wrong with being "childish," as she calls it. Children are innocent. Children have started no wars, children have never plotted to encourage a man to kill himself. I would rather be childish than womannish.

Stay tuned for my next installment so you can learn to protect yourself against the sinister false words used by women.
>>
>women shouldn't call me names, that's oppressive
>I can call women names because she deleted me from facebook
??
I get that you don't like being call childish but the self-awareness you're showing makes you seem it.
>>
>>25197824
Found the coldhearted and mean feminist.
>>
>>25197824
True logical savagry
>>
>>25197824
The difference is that she really was a bitch.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.