[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Ballet literally for Chads only? I'm seriously considering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ballet.jpg (344 KB, 2400x1081) Image search: [Google]
ballet.jpg
344 KB, 2400x1081
Is Ballet literally for Chads only?

I'm seriously considering trying it. It's at least half as gay as just sitting on computer every day watching anime.

I'm not fat, skinny even, but out of shape. I have never had any serious hobby and now I'm super excited about many possible hobbies.
>>
>>25197343

my manlet friend in high school did partnering. he went from no girls to hanging around with girls all the time.
>>
>>25197343
>chad does ballet
OMG chad is so refined and sensitive
>anon does ballet
LOL anon is such a faggot
>>
>>25197343
Ballet dancers have the best bodies. It's hypertoned without being stupid weightlifting kind of fit. Plus ballerina pussy.
>>
>>25197343
how's the fag version of chad called?
>>
>>25197372
>ballerina pussy
Those bitches just have got to be absolutely fucked in the head
>>
idk i always wanted to do ballet but i never did
>>
>>25197374

Fhag.
>>
Learn an instrument and do a martial art if you want to be cool OP, ballet is too hard to pull off
>>
File: 1428388070458.jpg (207 KB, 826x738) Image search: [Google]
1428388070458.jpg
207 KB, 826x738
>>25197343
Why not just doing swimming?
>>
File: 1448323795402.jpg (25 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
1448323795402.jpg
25 KB, 323x454
>>25197516
>Learn an instrument
I'm dumb with those and I like to listen to music, not play it. I would like to sing tho.
>martial art
It's not same as dancing. To start with, I wanted to find a hobby related to dancing. Preferably nothing modern.
>>25197558
Swimming hurts my skin and is boring and same as running basically. Hard but boring.

I continue to study this Ballet until I hit a wall or succeed. Some day, I will have a great, hobby. I know it.
>>
>>25197823
Dont listen to the haters I'm glad you found something you are passionate about. Ballet is a great hobby for anyone.
>>
Ballet is great, I did it for about 12 years but it can be absolutely brutal, even at a very amateur level.

You need to be exceptionally fit, though if you love ballet that's not a problem, but make sure you're willing to put in the effort. The shoes, gear and lessons cost a small fortune if you want anything remotely decent, and the hours you're expected to put in become rough.

Even when I was doing small time productions in my local town they would rip you to shreds. They'll literally line you all up for a part and pick you to pieces "You're too fat, you're face is too ugly, your legs are too skinny", sounds pedantic but they're picky as shit.

Was part of Central Ballet School and Royal Ballet School in London for a few years each, gave up when I turned 20 because I went into med school.

I know this is mostly negative but just thought you should know. That being said, the positives greatly outweighed the negatives, and girls seriously like ballet dancers for some reason even if a lot assume you're gay.
>>
>>25198358
Twelve years, absolutely incredible. I honour that.

I doubt that'll happen in my small town in Finland. I think I'm handsome enough heh, although I should run and exercise more.

The classes aren't that pricy here and I live on welfare anyways. I got all the free time in the world. You started as a young child. What happens to people starting as an adult? I'm 19 years old, not a kid but not exactly an adult either.

I'm not gay but I have small "I hate women" phase going on right now, although I'm taking two different girls on dates and stuff recently.

On great days, I feel like I can do anything and I feel great. On bad days, I feel devastated because of the fear that I will become nothing and I won't accomplish anything in life. I never even had a real job. I hope this hobby thing works for me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.