[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Americans are drinking themselves to death at record rat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1450437020607.jpg (69 KB, 597x670) Image search: [Google]
1450437020607.jpg
69 KB, 597x670
>Americans are drinking themselves to death at record rates

>Alcohol is killing Americans at a rate not seen in at least 35 years, according to new federal data. Last year, more than 30,700 Americans died from alcohol-induced causes, including alcohol poisoning and cirrhosis, which is primarily caused by alcohol use.

>In 2014, there were 9.6 deaths from these alcohol-induced causes per 100,000 people, an increase of 37 percent since 2002.

Suicide amongst white men skyrocketing
Death due to heroin and hard drugs skyrocketing
Middle class disappearing
Witch hunt SJW culture
Everythings going down the toilet

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/12/22/americans-are-drinking-themselves-to-death-at-record-rates/?tid=sm_tw
>>
we already know senpai, we've known for a while
>>
let it fucking burn
>>
Doesn't surprise me. I think it's also normies who are drinking themselves to death too though, not just lonely robot types. Every weekend normies gather en masse to binge drink at bars and parties. I don't think they did this as much even 20 years ago.
>>
>>25197224

There are blurred lines between robots and normies these days.
>>
>>25197147
and muslims are doing great.

why?

illiteracy. those dumb fuckers don't understand how global climate change works, how truly fucked we all are in the long run.

our people pretend they don't know what's going on, because that's how normal people go on, but they know. classical neurosis on the societal scale. people self harm and lead shit lives because they know things are probably hopeless, and in a way it's all our fault.
>>
Sounds good to me.
Once the whites die out there goes all the genuine and caring humans. Like fuck the Chinese, Arabs, or Blacks are going to be one tenth as kind as whites. Chinese will not put up with blacks, they will be culled off in massive numbers. Like fuck Arabs will be kind either, they will convert or kill everyone. And blacks are the worst, those fuckers still practice slavery in Africa, they are 100% subhuman and incapable of doing anything worthwhile.

The world is going down the shitter, and that's a good thing. A shitty world is exactly what those subhuman deserve.
>>
>>25197147
it's the decadent era of an empire. the downfall from the loss of citizen infrastructure, and the aimlessness of the populace. compare now to the National institute of mental health rat experiment. The populace we have and the way it functions has our needs largely fulfilled and the social roles that we could fill either unwanted or unneeded.
The only value that we may say we have to offer is our work, which is constantly undervalued by quota filling and obtuse hiring practices, or our minds, which are becoming devalued because education is becoming a flooded market and exchange of ideas that aren't popular is silenced.

I have this dread and excitement to see what the next generation will do. It's likely only to get worse from here.
>>
>>25197275
>our work

work doesn't have value. products have value. new inventions, scientific advances, medicine, they help a lot of people and make life better for everybody. they also put people out of professional work and automate everything. think of the grain thresher that can do the work of 300 men in a day. that's 300 people out of a job. and jobs like cashiering, nowadays it's obsolete but the only reason it's around is because companies that don't have a human face attached to selling their products are more likely to suffer.

people are attached to stupid ideas because they make powerful people a fuck ton of money. so there's incentive to keep cramming that shit down peoples throats
>>
File: whitemenx.png (715 KB, 1220x806) Image search: [Google]
whitemenx.png
715 KB, 1220x806
>>25197147

>White Americans are daying but the American dream isn't

lol
Media...
>>
>>25197264
Stay mad, whitey.

> inb4 robot
>>
>>25197409

White and non-white men will all go down together.
Or hang separately, as they say.

In some regards, the black community is a glimpse into the future (unemployment, relationship between men and women...) in some regards the white community is a glimpse into the future. After they have destroyed the evil white men, they will come after the evil straight black man next.
>>
File: KAISER BITCH.jpg (110 KB, 430x330) Image search: [Google]
KAISER BITCH.jpg
110 KB, 430x330
>>25197275
America is on the decline. However, I think the modern world is more "stable" in a sense than the ancient world. Britain's empire fell, but all in all it isn't like the UK is a fucking bombed-out wasteland. I think it will be a couple hundred more years before shit looks like it does on those historical records in LoGH.

>tfw no kaiser to follow on the quest for a stronger future
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.