[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I asked my sister to help me get a gf/get laid and so far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
So I asked my sister to help me get a gf/get laid and so far she did nothing to help me at all. Nothing to get me to meet people.

Should I cut all ties with her? I'm very tempted to do so.

By the way, I also asked her advices and all she could tell me was "jus b urself" or "u gotta get out". No kidding. Braindead normie slut.
It's amazing how normies just tell you stuff but they don't do it to actually help you, but just to feel better about themselves. Not one of them, not even your relatives, are willing to understand you and why you fail to function in society like they do. Unbelievable.
>>
>>25197096
>Kirino pic
You already know what I'm going to recommend.
>>
you're the slut OP
>>
>>25197096
You have to be a normie to get laid. You know that. Your sister knows that. So you have no reason to ask for help. Deal with it.
>>
Why would you expect anything from her?

Normies have no idea how or why they're normal, they just do it without thinking.
>>
>>25197205
>Normies have no idea how or why they're normal, they just do it without thinking.
I'm aware of that. She said she'd do anything to help me under any circumstance but then again, words words words, no facts.
And by the way, she considers herself to be one of those "empathetic and intelligent" type of girls. So, I expect her to at least try to understand my, let's call it, "condition".
>>
>>25197248
Normies can't understand truly ugly people like us.

Even on this board most think 'you can't be that ugly' while getting attention from girls that we can only dream of.
>>
>>25197096
Kirino looks good in a turtleneck.
>>
>waaah I deserve a gf
>I want one now given to me
>>
>>25197248
Just don't bother dude, she probably doesn't know how to help you but doesn't know how to say it. Maybe it's shitty, but cutting all ties over it? Really? Fuck off
>>
>>25197096
She'll tell you how to get a bf.
>>
>>25197498
Yeah, what's the point of even talking to her if I can't get something out of it? She could just tell if she doesn't know how to help me out ie asking one of her ugly friends if she wants to hang out with me sometimes or shit like thather official excuse was that "she doesn't know many people" when in reality she knows a fuckton of people of all kind

>>25197456
I find it annoying how little they care about people while being all "oh my poor guy ;_;".
Just call me ugly mofo and tell me to fuck off if you have to, but at least be honest with me.
Normies fail to understand that anyone can see through their thinly veiled bullshit.
They're not empathetic, they're just hypocrites.
>>
>>25197096
Just use Tinder
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.