[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to watch star wars >go to theater >"one ticket
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1450699209619.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1450699209619.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>want to watch star wars
>go to theater
>"one ticket please"
>the clerk is perplexed
>"just one?"
>"yes please"
>"I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to ask the manager"
>clerk goes into a room behind the counter and comes back 5 mins later
>"I'm sorry sir, I can't sell you one ticket. We're expecting a full house tonight and there are only 4 seats left in that row. If I sell you that ticket a larger group might have to split up"
>ask her if I can buy two tickets instead
>"let me check with the manager"
>she comes back and says yes
>mfw I had to pay double just because I have no friends
>>
and then the showers were busy and the steak was overcooked and Han Solo died
>>
>>25197093
I worked at a movie theater and seats are on a first come first serve basis.

While that may be different where you live, I'm kinda calling bullshit to be completely honest.
>>
>>25197093
Sucks, bro. I've been cucked by the no-singles policy at my local theatre more than once.
>>
>>25197093
Bullshit op

OG comment
>>
>>25197339
Yeah, I failed penis inspection, so I had to wait outside with my falcon and didn't get in until Han Solo dies, killed by Kilo Ren
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.