[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a good face is the only thing that matters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
westerners are a bunch of shallow fucks but it interests me regardless.
how does it feel knowing that no matter how much you work out you can't fix your ugly ass face?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z31fzkpRiA
>>
Nice. I was going to start working out next year but seems like I don't need to.
>>
I thought this was self-evident really
working out is still worthwhile for the health benefits, and doubly so for people who already have attractive faces but are held back by being too fat or skinny, but it's not going to un-deform your face
>>
Logan Paul isn't even funny, he's just tall, buff and pretty, so he's a popular Internet personality.
>>
"Y-you don't know what ethnicity is..?"

Jesus.
>>
we'll be dead soon anyways

sometimes i think my face was deformed by my shit lifestyle, and i'll be paying for my laziness for the rest of my life. so i'm pretty much good.
>>
>>25196668
that insecure girl at 0:45
look how she cover her teeth when she smiling and than try to make it like she scratch.
poor girl

Your toughts?
>>
>>25197051
Idk I try to cover my mouth if I laugh because my teeth are unsightly at fuck and it's just polite not to wave my ugly ass face around.
>>
HABE YOU SEEN PRANK ??
PLS B0SS
>>
She doesn't know what the word ethnicity means?

Stupid fucking spics.
>>
>>25196668
Asking a spur-of-the-moment question like that doesn't mean that girls won't go for less attractive men that they actually talked to.
>>
Pretty much. There's a reason all the guys on /fit/ are still virgins but skinnyfat mcflannelshirt who does nothing but eat kale chips and drink pbr has a longterm gf
>>
File: Joji Miller.jpg (197 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Joji Miller.jpg
197 KB, 500x500
You can make yourself look better though, this guy is the same from the OP. It's all about the haircut and the clothes
>>
File: 1446993170721.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1446993170721.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>25196668
It's my time to shine. I know all my 5000ish pictures by heart.
>>
>>25197367
guy with the large nose and bad skin actually looks okay face wise, the angle is just fucked. makes his small jaw look much worse.
im sure he has a gf
>>
>>25197317
joji aaaaa fuck I want him to impregnate me
>>
>>25196668
my face is bretty gud tho
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.