[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to be a black person in America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: d70.jpg (30 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
d70.jpg
30 KB, 500x430
What is it like to be a black person in America?
>>
Terrible because we can't do anything without being judge in comparison to degenerates. I got fucking pepper sprayed walking home one night and I started crying and she kicked me in my nuts and ran away.
>>
>>25196563

I got pepper sprayed while I was being mugged once. It was the worst night of my life.
>>
>>25196563
kek you fucking deserved it for being a nigger
>>
very violent. nigs are 10% of the population but commit over 50% of all homicide, rape, and assault
>>
>>25196543
Depends what part of America, but in general if you don't act like a stupid nigger people will leave you alone like any other person.
>>
Kinda funny really.
I don't associate with degenerates so I don't have to deal with stereotypes, but it's kind of funny seeing beta white guys act subservient to women and think that there's that one special woman out there who just miraculously isn't a whore.
It's like watching a bunch of literal children act like they're adults.
>I'm in love man, you just don't understand
>She's special, I've never felt this way before
>I know I'm not her first, but I love her so much, I'd do anything for her
It's funny, but sad at the same time.
>>
File: 1450549871006.jpg (28 KB, 559x686) Image search: [Google]
1450549871006.jpg
28 KB, 559x686
>>25196563
Come to sweden, desu.
hot white women will be so scared of being called a rasist they won't resist your dick.
>>
File: 1450507723161.png (350 KB, 456x524) Image search: [Google]
1450507723161.png
350 KB, 456x524
>>25196627
>>25196661

I figured this would be the response. Can we please hear from some of the blackbots though? I'm sincerely curious what their experience is like.
>>
>>25196661

Way to cherry-pick statistics. Black people are also largely situated in communities that are below the poverty belt. Studies have demonstrated a more clear correlation between crime and poverty, not crime and race. Go to any homogeneously white part of the South and you'll see similar crime rates instigated by trailer trash.

You're also pointing out U.S. statistics, not statistics taken from Canada or the U.K. where social and economic disparities (or the lack thereof) paint a much different image of black people.

tl,dr - go back to >>>/pol/
>>
File: 1383926267114.jpg (135 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
1383926267114.jpg
135 KB, 640x477
>>25196699
>but it's kind of funny seeing beta white guys act subservient to women and think that there's that one special woman out there who just miraculously isn't a whore
stop ruining my dreams
>>
>>25196742
you won't see that though. statistically, the higher degree of crime levels persist at every income level, with middle class blacks being more prone to violent crime than lower class whites.
>>
File: 1449802044719.jpg (7 KB, 172x200) Image search: [Google]
1449802044719.jpg
7 KB, 172x200
>>25196742
Back to >>>/tumblr/, xim
>>
>>25196742
>go to any homogeneously white part of the South and you'll see similar crime rates instigated by trailer trash.
AHAHAHAHA holy shit I can't even believe this delusion. Poor whites are nowhere near as violent as blacks. No one is terrified to drive though a poor white neighborhood, but goddam is everyone afraid to even go near a black neighborhood. And rightfully so.
>>
>>25196742
It's true, the average black immigrant to a western country has at least some drive to improve their life and leave the shithole that is Africa. Whereas African Americans were losers in Africa and got sold into slavery because other Africans didn't want them. They're also much dumber and more violent than white trash.
>>
>>25196742
When people became poorer in 2008 crime didn't rise. There are mutltides of factors that affect thievery, and poverty isn't always the top answe. Sometimes a shameless degenerate culture (Roma, Niggers) is bigger influence than poverty.

Also you're a delusional white cuck if you think Canada or UK is different.

Please go to your containment board >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>25196860
you are scared because you are racist semper senpai, you arent scared of white people as a whole so you arent scared to drive through a trash neighborhood of whites
>>
>>25196771
This probably isn't the first time you've heard this senpai.
Man the fuck up.
Stop acting like a little pussy that puts women on a pedestal.
Women are largely shitty, either don't bother or pump and dump if you don't want to deal with their shit.
>>
>>25196860
>No one is terrified to drive though a poor white neighborhood

Obviously you haven't ever been to some of the poor white neighborhoods I've been through.

I've been fucked with by far more white tweakers in my life than by any black people, despite living in a city full of "minorities."
>>
>>25196864
no white trash is dumber
>>
>>25196921
White guy driving trough a trashy white neighborhood doesn't attract the same kind of unwanted attention from the aggressive deviants since you don't stick out like a nail in a board that's about to get hammered.
>>
>>25196860
lol you've never even seen a trailer park
I grew up in a trailer park and still fucking live here, and if I told you about some of the tamer things that have happened in my life, you wouldn't believe them and would accuse me of being an internet tough guy, and there's even crazier shit than that, and even I have a hard time believing that this is really my life.
I go down to the black part of town, which is entirely ghetto, all the time. I don't even lock up my bicycle, if I'm popping into a shop around there. In the trailer park, I've had people try to knock me over and steal my bike, there's a group of kids that are all bastards of the trailer park owner (he bribes their moms with free rent so he doesn't have to pay child support) that he won't do anything about, they go around trying to mug people all the time. You know how weird it is to have a bunch of 12 year olds holding bricks and baseball bats and pocket knives, demanding your wallet? Only happened to me once, I got a gun as soon as I could and I carry all the time, they know better but there are new tweakers coming in and out all the time, and I invariably have a confrontation with each and every one of them, at some point or another.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 500x647
>>25196742
White people got 50 tabs open right now trying to counter argue this. Kek.
>>
>>25196699
this has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.
>>
>>25196543

That picture just about sums it up.
>>
>>25196627

haha!! you said nigger!! so funny!!

Go the fuck back to /b/ where your fellow 12 year olds will find you humorous.
>>
>>25196543
if you have sense, good roots and education you always get grouped in with the fucking worst of them. then there is always the people expecting you to act like a retard and the usual response is "y u sound like dat" or "you don't like rap, you're are you sure you're black?"
>>
>>25196786

Source?

That what I thought.
>>
>>25196937

I agree with this. I guarantee the person you replied to hasn't been to either a poor white neighborhood nor a black one. They're just relying on what they've heard elsewhere.
>>
>>25197212
But it does.
You whites have way too many betas in your ranks, too many faggots who let your women run wild and don't keep them in check.
Worst part is that your betas are even fucking over other races when they DO keep their whores in check.
Such a shame.
>>
>>25196860

Try being a black person and walking down the street in a poor, southern white neighborhood.
>>
>>25196563

One night I was walking home from work and some black guy came up to me making sequel suggestions and saying "I wuz hiz bich now" so I pepper sprayed him then kicked him in the nuts and ran away
>>
File: 1354516992001.png (213 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
1354516992001.png
213 KB, 442x341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 359x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 359x359
I always find it funny how insecure white people are and have to debate everything and anything about blacks
>>
File: image.png (101 KB, 326x345) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101 KB, 326x345
>people think you're a sex animal and if you're not they hate you
>white people are always comparing you to some flat faced chink and telling you should be just like their slanty eyed asses
>>
>>25197203
And there's cops here all the fucking time. Cops shot a guy here, just last night, he was trying to break into someone's trailer while they were still inside, threatening them with a gun and when the cops showed up he took a couple of shots at them before they gunned him down. Not even close to the first shooting I've seen happen in this trailer park, and there isn't a single non-white in the whole park, no Mexicans, no blacks, nothing but WASPs, the Danish vacationers (who stopped vacationing here about three years ago, when they've been coming to this part of Florida since the park opened in the late 70's) were the most ethnic people I've seen in my 23 years living here.
>>
>>25197388
That's cuz we don't like em
>>
>What is it like to be a black person in America?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K14TE38spU
IIRC the judges had Cooney ahead on the scorecards.
>>
>>25197256
Okay your post was on point up until you turned into an ageist shit lord and threw in 12 year old. You were 12 years old once, and you were just as smart then as you aren't now. Think about that next time you make disparaging remarks about irrelevant factors.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.