[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mr. rogers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 201x251
Did Mr. Rogers message of "you are a special snowflake! believe in yourself!" create a generation of tumblr snowflakes, NEETs and entitled virgin manchildren?
>>
>>25196421
No. Why would you think that? His show existed in the 70s....
>>
he was born in a soup kitchen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZgUst7UK7E
>>
>>25196421
No he comforted children
>>
>>25196421
I'm NEET and I don't even know who that is
>>
>>25196462
his show existed in the 70's and now the people who watched his show are in their 40's and are in position of power
>>
No. Mr. Rogers was the best human being to ever exist.

I was crying to video related earlier today, something I hadn't done in a long time.

http://youtu.be/3wJu_hPKq0o
>>
>>25196544
that made me cry ;_;

I will stop trolling now
>>
Mr. Rogers was a good soul man. He was one of the best human beings.
>>
Boomers are more entitled special snowflakes than millenials could ever hope to be in their wildest fantasies.
>>
>>25197136
You're pretty much right on this one. But I'd say it gets worse each generation. It started with the goddamn boomers though. You want to talk to an entitled piece of shit? Go talk to an old person who bitches about getting more social security despite getting what they already paid into years ago.

But, they're are still good people in each sect. Mr. Rogers was one of those people.
>>
>>25197236

agree 100%
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 908x714
>>25196544
Holy shit I'm going to be feeling that one all day.
>>
Fred Roger was a communist who advocated for federal government controlling the TV.
>>
>>25197236

Rodgers wasn't a baby boomer, he was born in 1928.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.