[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey, could you please move yourself out of the way? You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: subway.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
subway.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>Hey, could you please move yourself out of the way? You're standing in the wheelchair space.
>>
Sure lady. I'm glad to see you're standing up for yourself.
>>
No, just stand up, you lazy cunt.
>>
>>25196414
What is the end result you expect from this psyop?
>>
File: 1448732638393.png (111 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
1448732638393.png
111 KB, 500x392
>>25196414
>so what you gonna do about that biatch?
>>
>o- oh, yeah, sure, sorry about that
>turn around and bury my face in a corner trying not to make eye contact.
>>
>>25196414
I'm wheelie sorry, ma'am
>>
>>25196414
Stop chairspreading, bitch.
>>
Oh, yeah sorry. Didn't see you there. So did you take too much cock yesterday?
>>
>>25196414
look those perky tits
hmmmmmm
>>
y-you too

(original commentu desu)
>>
let me grab your tits first sugar mama
>>
>for sureee Cuzzz Cs up mah nigga fuk soo woo shiet
>>
>>25196414
>bus system in LA
>rollaids or veteran gets on board
>loud backup siren as ramp lowers
>first four benches in L formation on either side get up because they lift up to make space and chain them in
>after they're secured one side's benches go down
>mad scramvle for half the space to sit
CHANGE PLACES!
>>
>>25196433
kek'd

TRY MUTING ME NOW BITCH AHAHAHA
>>
File: 1439873888641.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1439873888641.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
>>25196414
>you will NEVER have a qt gf with a disability
>you will NEVER be strong and lift her up the stairs of a place with no disability ramp
>you will NEVER try cooking for your blind gf even though you can't cook for shit
>you will NEVER try to help your blind gf without her realising by pushing things she's looking for closer to her
>you will NEVER take sign language classes so you can have silent hand conversations with your gf
>you will NEVER help your cerebral palsy gf put her clothes back on after fucking her spastic

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
>>
>>25196414

>what u gonna do about it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.