[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Rose/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: rose.jpg (31 KB, 480x693) Image search: [Google]
rose.jpg
31 KB, 480x693
Let us gather and worship our queen.
>>
That's not her, obviously.

Do you guys think Rose has an innie or a roastie?

What do you think her armpits smell like haha

Do you think the smell is like mine haha mine are kind of hairy
>>
>>25196486
That is rose. Your questions are inappropriate.
>>
>>25196530
Answer my questions faggot.
And it's obviously not.
>>
>>25196565
Why do you think I would know the answers to those inappropriate questions?

She's probably a hairy roastie though. Most are.
>>
>>25196580
That's hot. I would love to see Rose's hairy stinky pussy. Even if her armpits were unshaven and hairier than mine I would inhale them so hard. She must smell awful after a long sweaty day, maybe without a shower in the morning even.

I might cream myself just huffing those beautiful pits.
>>
>>25196486
I bet she has a small, feminine penis that's soft and naturally hairless.
>>
>>25196739
What made you think this was an erotic RP thread?
>>
>>25196410
looks like mija. she needs to fuck off
>>
File: rosethetarp.png (399 KB, 399x568) Image search: [Google]
rosethetarp.png
399 KB, 399x568
>>25196410
>>25196486

Probably outie
>Source: Rose is a boy
>>
>>25196486
>innie or roast
he has a penis
>>
>>25196769
I'm just sharing my thoughts about this gorgeous tranny.

If she actually does have a pussy, I bet the natural color is brown. I would kill to pull her panties down with my mouth and have my nostrils filled with her RAW pussy stench. I want to put my hand on the lips and feel it hot and moist, it getting wet, the juice mixing with the hair.

I would love for her to come home after a long day out at a family reunion, her being all sweaty and laughing while I smell and lick her sweaty, unshaven armpits. That would taste so disgusting. I'm hard.
>>
File: beautiful rose.jpg (334 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
beautiful rose.jpg
334 KB, 1024x768
>>25196845
You were not asked to share these thoughts. Please take them elsewhere. This thread is about ROSE, not your sick perversion.
>>
>>25196739
thanks for the boner, guy i cant bleieve this was unoriginal
>>
>>25196868
I can tell youre just ashamed that you're getting hard reading my fantasies. Stop posting Die Antwoord or whatever her name is. The real Rose needs to let me sniff her pits NOW. I bet she has a gorgeous hairy pussy and anus.
>>
>>25196892
>pussy

Bruh...
>>
>>25196892
That is the real rose. You're just too obsessed with your sick fetish to realize it.
>>
>>25196910
If it's a cock, that's all the better. More musk.
>>25196956
It's not a sick fetish. You have a sick fetish, obsessed with posting some South African cunt. She looks like a dirty woman.

The real Rose has gorgeous pits I bet, does anyone have pictures? I have pictures that are close but show no bare pit. It makes me so hard imagining that musk. Imagine how self conscious she gets filming a video, I bet she gets at least a little sweaty and nervous, I bet her body odor is disgusting. I want it bad. I would die happy suffocating in her hairy crotch, overwhelmed by the smell.
>>
>>25197019
Sorry I was gone, taking a shower.
Can you imagine going on a biking holiday with Rose? She would get so hot and sweaty, just soaked. You know that feeling when you're incredibly sweaty, and your crotch is beyond soaked with sweat?

I would love to go biking with Rose, then afterwards go up to our hotel room exhausted. I would help her strip down, and she would apologize, embarrassed that the sweat stains on her panties are visible. I would pull them down and feel the damp, matter fur around her pussy. I would smell that raw scent, a powerful odor that if I wasn't careful, would knock me on my ass. I would nuzzle my face into that hair and smell deeply, then lick up and down her pussy lips, taste the vagina and all that beautiful sweat. I would pay millions to get lost in her musk, an intense body odor that I can't fight my enjoyment of.
>>
File: parasitic.jpg (31 KB, 1740x80) Image search: [Google]
parasitic.jpg
31 KB, 1740x80
>>25197404
Enjoy the cancer, bruvs.
>>
help rose
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.