[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be well dressed >be center of attention >be wealthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1436186484308.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1436186484308.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>be well dressed
>be center of attention
>be wealthy
>have female entourage

who here /classy/?
>>
File: mfw134575.png (59 KB, 117x230) Image search: [Google]
mfw134575.png
59 KB, 117x230
>>25195857
>retarted
>>
Holy fuck one of those places opened up across the street from where I work and this guy came in one day wearing cargo shorts, socks with sandals, an open dress shirt with a tshirt underneath and in the pocket of the dress shirt he had what looked like a VHS tape with a spigot. The worst part was his horrible half arsed handlebar mustache which blended into his neckbeard

Where do these people come from? Does vaping cause this or is it just a common attraction
>>
>>25195891
that's the face of /r9k/ right there, this little guy's just getting started. being classy takes work, of course, and with enough persistence he'll probably be the one to end up with a nice suit and a crowd of followers.
>>
File: 1420919019316.jpg (256 KB, 1600x902) Image search: [Google]
1420919019316.jpg
256 KB, 1600x902
bump
don't you want friends at all? fedora lording is probably your last chance at redemption tbqh
>>
>>25196125
>tfw remove the fedoras and this is my friends group

And then I'm pretty damn normal in comparison, and often wonder what the hell happened to make things be this way.
>>
>well dressed
>fat
>cargo shorts
>vaping
>>
God vapists are scum
>>
>>25196125

>tfw will never have qt fedora gf
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.