[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if you give your gf permission to cuck you? Will that stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1418780672960.gif (2 MB, 270x220) Image search: [Google]
1418780672960.gif
2 MB, 270x220
What if you give your gf permission to cuck you?

Will that stop her from cucking you?
>>
>>25195826
I fucking love the pic. But no. You're going to get cucked so hard hell wouldn't even have a place for you.
>>
File: oppression and chill.jpg (78 KB, 864x1084) Image search: [Google]
oppression and chill.jpg
78 KB, 864x1084
>giving a girl permission to cuck you

what?
>>
>giving someone permission to do something in order to prevent them from doing it
what kind of fucked up logic is this?
>>
No, the certainty that I will torture and murder her if she cheats on me is what prevents her from doing so.

Break up if you're not happy in the relationship, don't cheat. Because that gets you killed.
>>
File: just some casual sex.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
just some casual sex.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>25196531
Dunno...reverse psychology?
>>
>>25196593
fuckin sauce m8
>>
>>25196623
Here ya go:
http://www.casualteensex.com
>>
I am a cuck so it would probably turn me on if my gf was cheating on me. Feels good to have a fetish that covers for an insecurity.

>>25196593
This girl is extremely pretty.
>>
>>25196531
>what kind of fucked up logic is this?
Literally the same logic women use when they "test" their men.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.