[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the average femanon is in some way mentally ill,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: PUYG6v1.jpg (306 KB, 1843x1440) Image search: [Google]
PUYG6v1.jpg
306 KB, 1843x1440
Reminder that the average femanon is in some way mentally ill, and is a slut who has posted nudes on 4chan.
>>
I would have disagreed before but I remember seeing the girl I loved posting nudes on 4chan for strangers and it made me sick.
>>
Rose used to browse /v/ but she never posted nudes unfortunately.
I would kill to find out if she had an innie or - God forbid- a ROASTIE.
>>
>>25196088
she's a virgin so of course rose has a innie
>>
>>25195726
Clearly a trap whats wrong with you
>>
>>25196102
>Rose is a virgin
Wew lad
You've seen the pictures m8. She goes to all those crazy metal concerts. Looks drunk as hell. I'll bet you anything she's had at least 30+ partners.
>>
>>25195726
>when I was 9 the neighbors had a baby girl

>she reaches out to me a while ago, she is 14 and I am 23

>she basically just asks for advice and stuff, I think of her as completely innocent and give her good advice about middle school and early high school

>later she tells me out of the blue that she likes to go on chat roulette and strip naked for dudes and get them off, and told me about how this turns her on and she likes big penises
>realize the only reason she was telling me this was because she was softly propositioning me. I immediately run to the bathroom and throw up
>remove her as a friend and block her on everything

>seriously consider suicide because not even innocent childhood friends can avoid being limitless whores
>>
>>25196171
>>later she tells me out of the blue that she likes to go on chat roulette and strip naked for dudes and get them off

fucking disgusting
>>
>>25195726
I like how there is that fat guy passed out on the background.
>>
>>25196171
tell her parents, they'd probably want to know
>>
>>25196250
never even noticed
>>
Well you have the mentally ill part right but I've never and will never post nudes.
>>
>>25196300
yes so they'll claim anon was a pedo and raped her
jesus, how much of a retard are you?
>>
>>25197266
seems more risky to not say anything
that way if it does come out and it's discovered he was aware and didn't report it it looks worse on him
>>
>>25197250
What mental illness?
>>
File: 1445784966686.jpg (82 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1445784966686.jpg
82 KB, 600x720
>>25195726
Who gives a fuck anon.

I post my dick here on 4chan in a weekly basis.
>>
>who has posted nudes on 4chan.
What cracks me up the most is that shit was like 6 years ago and I still see my own nudes pop up every once in a while.
>>
>>25196088
>girl
Thin women don't play video games.
>>
>>25197287
probably something personality disorder
>>
>>25197376
>I post my dick here on 4chan in a weekly basis.
That's pretty pathetic m8
>>
>>25197407
what a shitstain
>>
>>25197376
The reason why you post your dick here (presumably) is so you can get it rated.

The reason why girls post nudes on 4chan is because they enjoy the attention and the fact they're being little sluts for total strangers.

I had the same thought as you at first, then I realized the motivation for me posting my dick in a dick rate thread is completely different.
>>
>>25195726
looks like has a dick
>>
>>25198128
Don't try to rationalize faggots who post their dick on 4chan. It's just as cancerous
>>
>>81146999

i wonder....
sakfl;f
>>
>>25198194
it was probably on /b/ or something
>>
>>25195726
All women are in some way mentally ill.
>>
>>25198128
Wanting your dick rated IS wanting attention.
>>
>>25195726
>bangs
>man face
>small tits

0/10 would not bang
>>
>>25198128
no
i show my cute little limp boy clitty in order to help anons shoot cum!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.