[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just cut it off with a girl I'd been talking to who, after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: awkward-dating.jpg (20 KB, 425x237) Image search: [Google]
awkward-dating.jpg
20 KB, 425x237
I just cut it off with a girl I'd been talking to who, after one date, sent up red flags for me.

>Kissed me on the first date
>Asked if I was seeing anybody else, etc.
>Immediately set up multiple future dates/gatherings for me to join
>I was sick (honest) on the day that was going to be our second date and she sent me nudes

It was one goddamn date, and like a week of texting leading up to it. She was nice, but after hanging out with her, she didn't fully click for me, but goddamn if I did for her.

So eager to go on another date, she finally pressed the question again, and we ended up talking very straight. She ends with the "I'm sorry too" bullshit and now I feel like a bad guy.

Oh well.
>>
>>25195527
I was going to respond with just the word "okay" but that wasn't original
>>
Women are all whores these days. They send nudes and suck your cock like it's nothing,
>>
>start talking to coworker
>ask if she wants to catch up after work
>"sure ok! But i dont usually mert up with guys this way haha"
>wonder what she means, ask her
>"oh usually through tinder"
>mfw i had to get coffee with this whore because there was literally no excuse to get out of the date
>>
>>25195596
The correct response is to not follow up with a second date.
Calling it off "because you're a whore" is pretty bad etiquette if you work with her.
>>
>>25195612
Thats exactly what I did. Im already on watch for insensitivity so its not a good idea to tell her shes a whore to her face
>>
>>25195554
If she wanted to suck my cock like nothing that'd be cool, but she wanted to practically call it steady after one date.

>>25195551
Stay original.
>>
File: 1362685757578.gif (578 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1362685757578.gif
578 KB, 160x120
>>25195689

>on watch for insensitivity

the fuck? details pls t b h family
>>
Well since I don't have a date tonight, I should get laid instead. Any tips?
>>
>wah this girl is nice to me and wants to fuck me

GTFO my board you fucking normie
>>
>>25196343
There's a fine line between meeting somebody who's nice to you and wants to fuck you and meeting somebody who immediately wants to fuck you after the first date and be exclusive immediately.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.