[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my brother and his girlfriend. She has cheated on him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12
File: 1_1.jpg (117 KB, 1074x1059) Image search: [Google]
1_1.jpg
117 KB, 1074x1059
This is my brother and his girlfriend.

She has cheated on him 3 separate times that we're aware of and he took her back each time.

She even tried to sleep with me a year ago when she was drunk at my brother's birthday party. I told him about this and he STAYED WITH HER.

Growing up, my brother didn't receive much attention from girls, if any at all. But just before graduating from university with an engineering degree, this whore latched on to him once she found out he already had a pretty lucrative career lined up.

They've been together for nearly 5 years and she hasn't remained throughout their entire relationship. My brother confided in me that he plans on asking her to marry him on new years eve.

I stood silent for a minute, puzzled and in slight disbelief, then I said, "Congrats," and walked away.

This is a cautionary tale, robots. Don't settle for whores just because loneliness seems unbearable. I'm waiting for the day when this whore gets pregnant and the baby comes out with an afro.
>>
She's not even pretty. He's a 7/10 or 6/10, she is a 4/10, 5 at best.
>>
>>25195502
That's really hot. OP, your brother probably has a cuck fetish
>>
>>25195538
The woman always has the higher sexual value. All she has to do is go outside and most of the men she encounters throughout her day will want to fuck her.
>>
File: 1449732084328.jpg (9 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1449732084328.jpg
9 KB, 280x210
The tears in his eyes, ouch
>>
your brother has cuck eyes.

the female doesn't matter, the pussy soft boyishness in his eyes will transform even the most loyal of qts into adulterous harlots. such is the way of things.
>>
File: 1433561854788.jpg (2 MB, 5000x1880) Image search: [Google]
1433561854788.jpg
2 MB, 5000x1880
Make sure your bro doesnt harm himself if his wife gives birth to a nigglet.

Also don't ever talk shit about his wife. Nothing you can say to make him see the light.
>>
>>25195668
>Nothing you can say to make him see the light.

Yeah, I. realized this already. I've pretty much given up on him. Even my mom told him to drop the bitch but I think he's too afraid of not being to find anyone else. He just keeps saying we don't see her the way he does.
>>
File: cuckman.png (124 KB, 249x272) Image search: [Google]
cuckman.png
124 KB, 249x272
>>25195663
>cuck eyes.
is this true???

every guy I've known in real life to get cucked LOOKED like the kinda guy that would get cucked. this is fucking my shit up pham
>>
File: 678798.jpg (38 KB, 234x518) Image search: [Google]
678798.jpg
38 KB, 234x518
>>25195502
>"What kind of girlfriend would you like?"
>
>>
>>25195502
Literally alpha fux/beta bux.

Some men have been deprived of female companionship for so long that they see being a cuck as preferable to being alone. It's a sad state of affairs.
>>
File: image.png (578 KB, 669x678) Image search: [Google]
image.png
578 KB, 669x678
>>25195502
He's going to get cucked again and she's going to ruin his life. Sad but true.
>>
you need to get your whole family involved, pressure him to see a therapist about this. he is being abused, the sooner he realizes that, the sooner he can cut her out of his life. don't let him marry someone who clearly has no respect for him
>>
you can almost see the beta word written in his face, its in his genes
>>
>>25195502
My father is a giga-cuck who's been cucked for 14 years
>>
>>25195922
>who clearly has no respect for him

He has no respect for himself tho.
He has no dignity, no pride.
He deserves what he get.
>>
>>25195502
>I'm waiting for the day when this whore gets pregnant and the baby comes out with an afro.

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>25195954
>giga-cuck
>your "father"

top keks
>>
>>25195740
>every guy I've known in real life to get cucked LOOKED like the kinda guy that would get cucked

it's pretty spooky huh famille
>>
File: Picture 1768.jpg (242 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1768.jpg
242 KB, 1280x960
>>25195663
>tfw I probably have cuck eyes
guess it's good I've given up on relationships for the most part. OPs brother should do the same
>>
>>25195922
>don't let him marry someone who clearly has no respect for him
This is how life works. You tell someone not to do something dumb. They do it anyway. Then they learn and move on.
>>
your brother will become a very unhappy middle aged man paying child support living alone like a robot
>>
>>25195502
>I'm waiting for the day when this whore gets pregnant and the baby comes out with an afro.

If that happened, I can almost guarantee he'd still stay with the whore and raise the bastard because he believes he has a responsibility to "man up."

Some people just never learn. If he's taken her back three times, what's a fourth? Or fifth? Or sixtieth?
>>
File: image.png (368 KB, 1008x955) Image search: [Google]
image.png
368 KB, 1008x955
>>25195955
>>25195986
Guys, please read the manual before you engage!
>>
>>25195955
no one would say this about the typical whore who gets into an abusive relationshit. everyone has at least some strength, dignity, and pride, his has just been pushed down by years of loneliness followed by years of abuse from this cunt
>>
OP confirmed worst brother of the year
>>
he's a saint, she's a monster.
that's how they will be seen by the family from here on out.
this is the truth of the matter. it's like bizarro beauty and the beast.
>>
>>25196013
Oh, I didn't even noticed his tripfaggotry.
I just read and answered his comment.
>>
>>25195954
this >>25195976

Your """""dad""""" probably just accepted responsibility for you so he wouldn't lose access to his once a month guaranteed sex. Lights off, missionary only.
>>
Let's assume for a second this isn't trolling.

If you love your brother go fuck her shit up. Destroy her life, make him see her true colours and give him no reason to be with the cunt.
Even if you don't care for his cucking it still affects the whole family and you are all part of the cucking at this point.
>>
>>25195502
Ugh, she looks like a repulsive whore. I so easy to visualize Chad and Tyrone double-teaming her.

Never trust a woman who wears that much makeup. Anyone with a mask on is hiding something.
>>
>>25195986
I think in this case though, fucking with his brother's life is justified. if one of my brothers was going to be that much of a cuck for some girl, I would try everything legal and illegal in my power to separate them. lying, stealing, framing her for crimes, whatever it takes
>>
>>25196019
Women aren't held to as high a standard.

>years of abuse from this cunt
Don't call her a cunt. She only does what she has been given permission to do.
>>
>>25195502
He has small benis misery solve.
>>
>>25196019
>no one would say this about the typical whore who gets into an abusive relationshit

Yeah I do.
If a bit of loneliness is enough to makes you an untermensch, you didn't have that much pride at the beginning.
And years of abuse are irrelevant. He should have quit her directly at the first shit.
>>
>>25196081
yes, because of cucks like OPs brother. society needs to apply men's standards to women, so the feminazis can see what real equality looks like
>>
File: Get Married LOL.png (227 KB, 826x1097) Image search: [Google]
Get Married LOL.png
227 KB, 826x1097
>>25195502

>Congrats

dude my friend told me he's going to propose to his single mother GF who went back to her home state to cheat on him and still texts the guy to this day, and is always checking out other guys when we all go out together

I called him a "spineless faggot cuckold" to his face and torpedoed our relationship but who cares, he had to hear.

He can not be saved.

He will marry her, be cuckolded, lose half or more of what's his, and he will be made a living example of why we are right.

He gets what he deserves, we get to point to faggots like him when people tell us to settle down.

Everything works out.
>>
>>25196077
That shit don't work. If she gets sent to prison your brother would have a prison wife.

Not your life. You can't dictate how it goes. Even though I don't approve, being a cuck isn't the worst thing in the world.
>>
>>25196081
she's still a cunt m8
>>
>>25196024
>>25196072
I've tried telling him to get rid of this fucking whore but he really won't stand to listen. I don't know he genuinely loves her or if he really is afraid of being alone. But he knows she's a cheating piece of shit.

I can't force him to not be with her by treating her like shit. That would only piss him off and make her look even better in his eyes. He's gonna have to live with his choices now.
>>
>>25196152
Have you tried telling the rest of your family about this?
>>
>>25196152
Agree with this. All OP can do is offer advice. If the brother still chooses to be a willing cuck, that's on him.
>>
>>25195502
> She even tried to sleep with me a year ago
> on r9k
nice meme OP
>>
>>25196152
>I don't know he genuinely loves her or if he really is afraid of being alone.
ime betas see love as holy and sacred. From his perspective he's being "such a good guy" """fighting"" for his """love""""
>>
>>25196152
Tell him you and all your family will cut contact with him.
He will regret it.
>>
>>25196143
I think my standard for cunt is a little different. She isn't really decreasing his quality of life.
>>
You need to talk with your brother about this. He can get better and she doesn't deserve him.
>>
File: big sexy.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
big sexy.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>25195668

>Alfred beating Superman's ass

holy shit I have to read this Injustice shit
>>
>>25196152
at least get some of your mates together, put on some masks and fuck her shit up with baseball bats or something. maybe if she's crippled and deformed he'll leave her
>>
>>25195502
Damn, just from that picture I could tell what the post was going to be. The sadness in his eyes. :(

These are the type of 5-7/10 generally regarded as cute girls at first sight you have to know to run away from any kind of relationship with.
>>
>>25195502
just give up. shes gna get pregnant and look like shit and not even be ble to cheat lmao. but shes an alcoholic, thats really a problem
>>
>>25195538
he isnt even 4/10

>weird ugly eyes, even if you ignore the engineer-screen-tired black circles
>unibrow
>shit tier facial hair
>unconfidence showing through his smile

girl is your average roastie 6 or 7.
>>
>>25196194
Lmao yes she is
>>
File: 1413735232721.jpg (411 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1413735232721.jpg
411 KB, 3840x2160
>>25196136
>that l pic in the last panel
>>
>>25196194
>SO who frequently betrays his trust and essentially tells him he's not good enough for her
>not lowering his quality of life
you are such a cuck it hurts. and she's almost certainly a drain on his finances and highly abusive (probably verbally, but possibly physical abuse also)
>>
>>25196168
The rest of my family knows. We've all talked to him about it or mentioned it in some way. At the end of the day, he's his own person and we can't force him to do anything, even if it's in his best interest.

>>25196193
That's definitely not gonna happen. My parents would never cut off contact with me or my bro. My mother was overbearing as fuck when we were growing up.
>>
>>25196482
you should still do >>25196237
if you're careful about it, you won't get caught, and she will get some consequences for her actions
>>
>>25196168
>Why are you trying to ruin your brother's happiness?
>Look, why don't you find a girl like your brother has?
>>
>>25196482
But did you tell him she tried sleeping with you?
>>
File: le_shuffle.jpg (9 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
le_shuffle.jpg
9 KB, 250x239
>>25195538
> He's a 7/10
>>
>>25196237
>>25196509
This is the full retard method of solving things. Your brother is a grown man. If he's too stupid to dump her that's on him.
>>
Try to use some psych techniques on him like motivational interviewing. You can't pressure people like this to change. You need to coax the realization of his cycling out of him.
Sit him down one last time and tell him that you need to have an important discussion about the future since he's about to take such a big leap so its best that he doesn't go in without discussing the future.
Don't pressure him into it, make it look like this is you supporting his decision but your real goal is to develop a discrepancy in his thinking. Try to steer the convo in a way that will get him to admit that he wants a happy family life, and also make him bring up his wife's infidelity and lack of love for him. When both of these things come out of him you should casually put them together and be like
>so as I take it you want to have a family and raise kids and you're marrying a woman who routinely cheats on you and will likely leave you
Make them put these two things together and realize that they are utterly incompatible. If he comes up with this realization himself, it'll break through his resistance to your advice since when you are the ones lecturing him, he feels powerless and doesn't want to be controlled or to admit his failure. When it comes from within, he can't ignore it. From there just support his self esteem and, without being patronizing, help him realize that he's a good successful man who deserves far more.
This isn't really the best way to explain it since I don't have enough context to work with but look up motivational interviewing for more info on how it's done.

>source: I'm in med school and this is one of the methods they teach all healthcare professionals to get patients onboard with treatment, to deal with addictions and otherwise push patients towards making life changes. It's a very successful psychological trick and has a lot of applications in manipulating people since when it is done right it makes people think the idea you implanted is theirs
>>
>>25195986

There comes a point where you have to step in. He's going to have his life ruined if no one acts. He's not capable of helping himself.
>>
>>25196711
>cycling
*cucking
>>
>>25196711
that only works if some part of him wants to change. all sorts of people have tried exactly what you suggest on me, and while it temporarily worked the first couple times, it was never enough to make me take any serious steps to change, and it didn't take long before I could see right through that sort of tactic
>>
>>25196761
There is always some part of a person that wants change if their life isn't ideal. The difference is how much digging is needed to bring it out.
Of course this approach needs support to work long term but it certainly does work. Why didn't it work for you?
>>
>>25195502
Look at that "I'm fucking dead inside stare"

He's pretty good looking and sounds successful. But he's just another retarded normie who needs a partner in order to be happy even though it makes them a miserable mess.

Hope he enjoys paying alimony for children that aren't even his. Stupid fucking tool.
>>
>>25196846
because I'm a lazy sociopath incapable of working hard enough to get anything in life but the bare minimum
>>
>>25195502
lol just wait till she divorces him and get your parents house in the deal
>>
>>25196879
So they weren't capable of supporting your self efficacy enough. They didn't help you realize that you could do it and they didn't make you want that change in the long term enough.
They also likely didn't account for the difficulties of changing.
>>
>>25195538
>>25196332
>>25196592

Yeah, he's not 7/10. If he fixed up his unibrow and facial hair he'd look pretty average though, and certainly beyond the abysmal undateable tier. Sadly if he marries her she's literally tricked him out of a stable love life, then gets a meal ticket for her efforts.

Dating is so one sided, he's giving her good living conditions, and all she has to do is not cheat on him. But apparently that's too much to ask.
>>
>>25196332
>he looks weird and goofy, i don't like his hair, 4/10!!
so you are saying if he did get his eyebrow together (lel) it would make him chad-tier?
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.