[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me how San Pedro compares with shrooms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1182130.large.jpg (32 KB, 443x267) Image search: [Google]
1182130.large.jpg
32 KB, 443x267
Can someone explain to me how San Pedro compares with shrooms?
>>
Ive heard its more similar to lsd but without the intense high feeling, id suggest you smoke a bowl with the san pedro and you should be in a good place
>>
>>25195426
It's a lot more clearheaded. Every time I've done mushrooms it's been a lot of "whoaaaa wtf" with heavy visuals. Mescaline isn't as visual heavy, they seem a lot more natural. You're able to get in the same "whoaaa" headspace, but it's easy to pull yourself out of it.

Compared to lsd it's like taking a small amount (75-100ug) and doing a few lines of molly. The high is very 'body' centric/touchy feely since it's a phenylethylamine.

Tbh it's my favourite conventional psychedelic, acid is a close second but I'd pick pure mescaline any day if offered one or the other.

Great for going out in nature or just listening to headphones all day. The only downside is the trip is a little longer than acid and lasts about 14-16 hours with an hour and a half comeup. Falling asleep is easy though.
>>
>>25195426
Mescaline is like lsd and shrooms together but more emotional imo
>>
It's the shit OP, a much clearer body high with subdued visuals and and expansive headspace.

I wrote and played this guitar song while on San Pedro.
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1J0mvqYkpsG
>>
File: Untitled.png (29 KB, 561x623) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29 KB, 561x623
>>25195426
It's pretty nice this time of year. Was kind of rainy yesterday
>>
It's a phenylethylamine so it's more speedy and empathetic, almost like MDMA, than other psychs. Very earthy visuals and lots of lines separating things. It's kinda like shrooms in that you feel very sedated and drunk too.
>>
>>25196866
Sounds pretty cool mang
>>
>>25196762
dumb hippie retard.
>>
>>25198061
Glad you voiced your ever so intriguing opinion and adding something worthy to the topic, m8.

Here, have a pointy-nosed smiley face as a consolation prize.

:^)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.