[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay wagie, lunchbreaks almost over. Enjoyed your cheap, unhealthy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: pepe0512.png (374 KB, 760x420) Image search: [Google]
pepe0512.png
374 KB, 760x420
Okay wagie, lunchbreaks almost over. Enjoyed your cheap, unhealthy, oily canteen food? I had some delicious shrimps wrapped in serrano ham again.
Just heard that your ex wife, her children and her new boyfriend Chad are planning on going on vacations over Christmas. Better pay those alimonies earlier next time, you dont wanna get sued again do you? Okay, now back to the office, Mr Shekelstein has lots of PDFs for you, you probably don't make it by 9pm today.
Enjoy and as always, another day, another dollar
>>
It's only 8:30
>>
>>25195394
Lunch break my ass, bitch. It's only 8:40. What shithole do you live in? I wouldn't even GO to work for another hour if I wasn't off for the holidays.
>>
>>25195432
>>25195513
wagiecucks
>>
>>25195394
Oh hey there, NEET! It's 10:00 AM and I'm just getting ready to roll out of bed. You'll find that most of us white collar folks decided to take the week off. It is nice to enjoy the kind of lifestyle you lead for a bit. Really I'm not sure how you do it on less than $1k USD per month.

Today I'm planning on taking my new car out for a drive. I'm going to head upstate and enjoy the scenery. Maybe take some photographs. Drop into my favorite tea room and purchase some exquisite fine teas.

Well, I've gotta go! My girlfriend is making me a hearty breakfast and by the smell of it, it's almost ready. See you later, NEET!
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.