[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Onions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 412x351
Why is it so damn hard to eat onions?
People put onions on almost all foods and I just can't eat them. I feel like if I don't adjust and start to be able to eat them, I'll never land my dream job and get a gf.

What tricks have you used to help with the onion meme.
>>
I agree, they're gross. They smell bad, have a gross consistency, and taste weird.
>>
>>25195387

Picky eaters make me so angry. I have no idea why you can't just grow the fuck up. I took a girl out once who slowly removed a slice of pickle from her sandwich and then fucking complained that everything it touched was contaminated. Fuck that, kill yourself.
>>
>>25195387

>>>/ck/

caramelize them
>>
>>25195431

Why do you love onions so much? What tricks did you use?
>>
>>25195443

Learn to build a proper fucking sandwich. Turkey/chicken, swiss, lettuce, onion, tomato, pickle, mayo+mustard. Eating it without the onion makes it overly sweet. It's an important part of the whole experience, but you're too fucking mentally disabled to comprehend a complementary flavor because you're a fucking autistic 9 year old.
>>
>>25195431
This
I think it's people who don't question the weird little grudges they pick up when they're a kid. I used to hate mushrooms and fennel and a bunch of other stuff, and for years just insisted on not eating them - picking them out of my food, complaining, etc. - because I was sure I found them disgusting, but when I was 18-19 and living on my own I found out that they were ok, good even.
>>
>>25195478

Exactly. Two of my main red flags in people are if they refuse to eat something, and if they're incapable of listening to all kinds of music. People who are incapable of these things are literal babies who shouldn't be allowed outside, and I hate hearing their fucking retarded reasoning for limiting their experiences in life. "But I can get by just fine even if I refuse to eat pickles, I think they're icky." "What is this band called, Low? It's chill I guess but turn it off for a little bit." Fucking kill yourselves and never talk to me.
>>
File: Sage1.gif (8 KB, 512x527) Image search: [Google]
Sage1.gif
8 KB, 512x527
>>25195443
>>25195440

original content
check it out
oh yeah
>>
>>25195506

Dude you are a gigantic cock sucker. OP is clearly asking for help and you lost your shit on him. Take your anger issues elsewhere your norm core fag
>>
>>25195611

Shut up, OP, eat your fucking onions and stop crying.
>>
File: 1422551095520.png (40 KB, 324x246) Image search: [Google]
1422551095520.png
40 KB, 324x246
>>25195387
I actually love onions. Garlic though. Fucking Garlic in pieces makes me hurl on the spot. Grounded in though or very very small it's delicious.
Pieces are vile though. I can relate.
>>
>tfw can't stand eating chicken drumsticks or non-isolated cuts of meat because you have to bit through slippery and hard shit like sinew, bone, and cartilages and its fucking disgusting
>>
start fucking eating it then

i used to hate lamb because of the smell and couldn't eat it but now i do because i forced myself to. it's not hard
>>
I hated onions my whole childhood, and then suddenly started loving them in my mid-20s.

I've disliked tomatoes my whole life, though. It's not really that I think tomatoes themselves are disgusting, I just think most things (burgers, sandwiches, etc) are better without them.
>>
>>25195431
Oh look a foodcuck normie.
What's if like eating shit and deluding yourself that its good?
>>
>>25195387
>Be me
>Don't eat any fruits or vegetables, don't even eat chips
>Take vitamin supplements
>Pretty ill, got some life long conditions (Not caused by diet)
>Sleep with a fan on
>Asexual

Not even that unattractive, but I lost the genetic bingo aside from that
>>
>>25195431
Disgusting woman.
I hate cauliflower and broccoli so I avoid them but if someone cook a meal with them, I just smile and eat them.
>>
>>25195431
I hate people who think that having preferences equates to being "picky."

I recently was ordering a pizza with a friend, and said I liked combo pizza more than plain pepperoni, to which he called me "so picky." How the fuck does liking one thing more than another thing, despite being totally fine with the other thing, make me picky?
>>
File: 1441473609912.gif (262 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1441473609912.gif
262 KB, 853x480
>>25195431
Fuck off cu/ck/
You're the kind of dick who calls a person who doesn't like nuts a "picky eater" when they're allergic
>>
>robots called out for being manbabies who eat nothing but processed bland shit

MUH NORMIES
MUH FOODIES
WUT IF U THOT SHIT WUZ GOOD??
MUH MUMMIES TENDIES

literally and figuratively kill yourselves faggotlords
>>
File: chocolategiddyup.jpg (38 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
chocolategiddyup.jpg
38 KB, 316x400
Preperation is key, anon
If they're just raw cut, then chucked in, huge issue when you've got a slimey chunk in your meal
Fry them and give them a time to caramalize, they become pretty damn good, its just a matter of cooking, not biting it raw like an apple
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.