[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's fucked up being 20 and having 0 sexual experience.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 968full-courtney-tailor.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
968full-courtney-tailor.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
It's fucked up being 20 and having 0 sexual experience.

>horny as fuck all the time
>0 relation to women
>0 ability to talk to them in real life
>0 confidence to do anything

I don't even want a hooker because I just want to slowly go from making out to touching slowly etc.
I've honestly been waiting for that for several years now.
I can't even masturbate to 3d girls anymore because I just feel sad which is why I get off to traps, it's like all I can deserve really
>>
File: haha_oh_wow.jpg (46 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
haha_oh_wow.jpg
46 KB, 560x432
>>25195300
>20 years old
Quit whining, try being a KHV at 25.
>>
File: Faggot.jpg (36 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.jpg
36 KB, 367x451
>>25195300

20 virgin is normal you fucking faggot, try being 30+ with those problems
>>
>waiting

That's your problem buckaroo. Nothing is going to happen unless you make it happen.
You are going to wait forever... Either try or lose... It won't come to you if you do nothing and wait....
>>
>>25195300
lol stop moaning fag, try being a KHV at 50
>>
>>25195329
>KHV at 25

Quit whining, try being a KHV at 28.
>>
>>25195404

> KHV at 28

fuck you and your shit problems. Try being a kissed and handholding Virgin at 18.

> tfw not all the way
>>
>tfw remember being 20 like it was yesterday
BECAUSE MY LIFE HASN'T CHANGED ONE BIT IN THE PAST 4 YEARS I'M STILL BROWING THIS SHITHOLE AND FAPPING TO FURRY BULLSHIT
>>
you have to try at least a little, becoming a part of different social groups is the most important part, expose yourself

I know is normie advice but hooking up is in the normie realm, you play by their rules
>>
is there anything more stupid than someone telling you to try hard at something you don't know how to do?
>i can't swim!
>just try really hard!

these are the consequences of growing up without a father. we just don't know what to do.
>>
It is fucked up, only retarded robots think otherwise, at age 20 you should have hit at least 3rd base by now.
>>
Sex isnt worth whatever prostitutes cost anyways
First girl I fucked kinda got around but was pretty good
My current girl is tight af (im her first) and just all around great
That being said I wouldnt pay $10 to fuck either one of them (not that i would need to, they practically beg for a good dicking)
If anything they would have to pay me because I would honestly just rather jerk off, I probably wouldn't trade a poorly made ham sandwich for sex desu
>>
File: 1349275163263.gif (1 MB, 246x184) Image search: [Google]
1349275163263.gif
1 MB, 246x184
>>25195526
>these are the consequences of growing up without a father. we just don't know what to do.
This. If through some cosmic anomaly I ever happen to have progeny I hope for their sake that they are girls.
>>
>>25195526
I didnt have a father and I had no problem getting laid
Excuses are for little bitches
>>
>>25195300
try 25, faggot!
>>
>>25195300
>horny as fuck all the time
>0 relation to women

I'm a 21 KHV and I only got this.
I have a lot of confidence and I can talk without any problem to a girl.
But the thing is I don't think I'm ready for a relationship.
And all the girls I've met are either vapid, taken or live too far to have a good relationship.
And I seek only one woman to marry with.
>>
>>25195388
im a newfag whats khv?
>>
>>25195794
Kissless, hugless virgin.
Lurk more
>>
>>25195300
I'm becoming 21 with these problems next month. I have little time anon, what should I do?
>>
>>25195642
i didn't say anything about getting laid, but okay
>>
>>25195818
OP here. I would recommend going outside to meet people at social gatherings where it's appropriate to get to know strangers.

But I'm enough of a cynical shut in to not even be able to do that anymore. I will be 21 sooner rather than later.
>>
OP it's "not fucked" and it's definitely not something to judge about yourself
>>
>>25195300
>20 years old
>Have sexual experience
>All of this still applies to me
Virginity is a meme. Fuck a hooker, get it out of your system. The fact is, getting laid changes nothing. It's an excuse, virginity is a side-effect of your personality. It's not going to fix anything even if you find a girl to fuck. You'll still be the same, nothing will change. No matter how desperately you wish it would.
>>
> Have some sex during my teens, by no means a chad
> convert to minor christian church
> Literally getting to pick and choose my virgin wife

Why don't you guys just do this?
>>
>>25196766
Most important part of it is having the presence of independence, if you only go out to hang around your friends and are anchored to them, people stay away from you. If you are not brave enough to go out alone and start talking to random people, tough luck, you wont meet anyone. Im that guy, I know.
>>
>>25195794
I thought it was kissless handholdless virgin.
Themoreyouknow.jpg
>>
>>25196927
Yeah I agree. I was meaning having regular sex and affection though.
Having a daily relationship with someone like that would be amazing, and not having it at all for so long has really fucked me.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.