[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Typical 4chan'er
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 799x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 799x279
>Starts off accepting he's ugly
>Acknowledges he has no special attributes
>Asks how people control themselves from raping them in the summer.
>Talks about how she won't have a hard time
>She's a stupid bitch anyways, fuck her I have an IQ of 10000 I can compress the world as I see it. Subhuman shit, I don't need sex, fuck you.
>Posts it hoping somebody will acknowledge his existence.
*20 minutes passes by, nobody replies to his post*
<decides to go onto my old middle-high school friend's FB, who I've always had sex fantasies of raping.
<Determined scrolls past all her old profile pictures, to the one where she's in bikini
<it's from 1998, she is 14 y/o there
<doesn't matter
<Starts yelling to my mom on the 0th floor "MOM HEAT UP THE FKING HOT POCKETS U KNOW I GET HUNGRY AFTER MOLESTING 14 Y/OS!"
<I know mom is disgusted about me living in the basement, but I get a sexual arrousal from hating on women.
<I copy paste her picture into ipaint, and photoshop the only picture of me, where I don't have 3 double-chins and acne, in with her
<I start rubbing virtual me all over her, while I touch my dick
<yell at my mom to come down here
<I can hear her crying
*sexual pleasure intensifies*
<mom comes in with my hot pockets,
<i still have my hand in my pants
<mom starts crying even more
*dick girth intensifies*
<I cum all over the hot pockets
<Almost totally exhausted, and starving to death
<I must incoporate protein into my slug-body, I must feed
<Starts eating the hot pockets
<No bitches deserve my cum anyways
<Goes on 4chan /pol/,mstarts discussing how he is being treated unfairly, how Tumblr feminist-bitches has turned all women into stuck-up whores, who will only accept model-like men.
<Betty from next door keeps ringing my skype, asking if I want to go to out on a date with her
<I refuse to fuck a chestlet landwhale like Betty,
<I finish the 4chan post, and thousands of men applaud me.
<I go to sleep, balls still itching from all the cum in my underpants
>>
I fked it up, reposting
>>
fuck off retard, your reading comprehension is beyond dumpster tier and your "ebic neckbeard meme" is outdated and blatantly wrong.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.