[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tell me about your dreams, Anon. Last dream: I was dreaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450531780721.jpg (388 KB, 712x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450531780721.jpg
388 KB, 712x1000
>Tell me about your dreams, Anon.

Last dream: I was dreaming about Vladimir Putin. But he was dude-bro looking in my dream, with an "Obey" cap and a three-day stubble. He was interviewed and asked about people who fear and/or hate him. And how that would affect Russia.

But then: bassdrop and he began to rap and sing, "All I care about is money and my shitty ideas."

But he didn't want to say that he doesn't care about Russia, quite the opposite. He just doesn't care if people like him or not. And that money and his "shitty" ideas are important and necessary to make Russia great again.
>>
I had this recurring nightmare where I got mugged and stabbed by Steve buscemi. I woke up from it like four times.

Last night I dreamed I was out on a date with a girl I worked with. We had a good time. I thought it was a little strange because I have a girlfriend and I'm not particularly attracted to my coworker.
>>
Someone made me admin of their website.
I destroyed it
>>
I had a strange one last night. I wasn't even there, I was just kind of floating over the scene like a camera.

>guy and a girl at a bar
>they broke up very recently but are still friends
>girl already found a new bf and is talking about all the sex she's been having
>the guy gets pissy because she already found someone new
>he gets even more pissed and says that she didn't want to have sex with him for the first three months, but fucked the new guy in the first two days from meeting him
>He is really fucking pissed now, and she's crying
>He is asking her why she broke it off, says that she called him her angel, told him what a great guy he was, and accuses her of bullshitting
>she denies being a bullshitter and confesses that her new guy is 13 years old, and that she can only get off to very young teen boys
>bitch is fucking sobbing
>meanwhile the people behind her back, other costumers and waiters, are all laughing like that's the funniest thing they ever heard

>>25194643
>mugged and stabbed by Steve buscemi
How horrifying
>>
>>25194743
>I had a strange one last night.

Haha. Nice dream, Anon.
>>
Last night I got home late from work and ate some leftover Chinese food that was in the refrigerator. I didn't reheat it either, just ate it cold. My dream was me watching Seinfeld, but it was all fucked up looking and everyone was melting apart. Like layers of them were sliding off and they were turning into these creepy looking blob monsters that someone would make in Photoshop as a joke.

The food also made me terribly sick in the morning so I'm guessing it's what gave me such an odd dream.
>>
I rode the train and walked outside.

I saw the clouds and the moon
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.