[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get into bed at 12 >half an hour, trying to fall asleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3024x3024
>get into bed at 12
>half an hour, trying to fall asleep
>wind picks up
>starts blowing through the cracks in the door to the roof and then through the stairway just perfectly to make this strange musical sound with various tones and what sounds like a girl humming
>creepy as fuck, unsettled, cannot relax and fall asleep
>finally drift off into half-dream
>hear rhythmic knocking on some window/glass that isn't even where the sound came from
>whatever just try to relax again
>finally fall asleep
>4 AM
>chair in the corner of room falls over for literally no fucking reason, creating a loud bang
>awake until 5:30 because of this
>eventually fall asleep again
>have this nightmare where it's basically these videos of people killing themselves in bizarre ways
>I am the viewer but without a body
>carried from video to video
>then after one suicide, the video stops and I am in the room laying in bed, the room is a bizarro world version of this room
>the aftermath of the suicide is kind of frozen in the room in time
>I'm laying there trying to relax and fall asleep
>hear my dad say some nonsensical statement
>sit up and wonder how, he's not there, where did that voice come from
>try to get back to sleep (still in the dream)
>hear his voice again, but now it's just cut up sounds, vowels and consonants, strung together
>the sounds get faster and more fucking creepy
>I am frozen in bed, cannot move
>move my eyes to look around the room, my vision shatters like a mirror into a bunch of small pieces that remain in place
>wake up in real life, heart beating like fuck all
>it's 6:50
>been up since
Jesus FUCKING Christ fuck this shit.
I'm on fucking vacation, I'm trying to relax and feel good, not get no sleep because of some spooky paranormal shit and have nightmares.
Fuck this.
>>
>>25194371
you taking some kinda drugs m8?

that sounds spook fucking tacular, my dude
>>
>>25194396
Nope.
Not even alcohol.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.