[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought a gram of MDMA on a whim >realise i have no one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: mandyh.jpg (894 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
mandyh.jpg
894 KB, 1280x960
>bought a gram of MDMA on a whim
>realise i have no one to roll with
wat do brobots
>>
Get comfy, listen to music an take the MDMA?
>>
Get some mushrooms or lsd to compliment it and you won't need anyone else. You really don't need anyone anyway. It's fun alone.

And you have us :3
>>
>>25194335
go to a bar
>>
>>25194828
Mdma isnt fun alone, youll want to talk to someone
>>
Last time I had a line of mandy I had a massive urge to fap because I felt so comfy but couldn't because I was at a friends house, so you should do that
>>
>>25194838
This.
MDMA and LSD is literally the best thing.

>>25194828
>>25194865
Go to a bar or a club, take about 0.1, then 4 hours later another 0.1, and you'll be talkative and charismatic, without the comedown the next day
>>
>>25194875
>fapping on MDMA
All the serotonin in your body is already used. If you can manage to cum, you will ejaculate, but barely feel anything.
You'll also be all hot, sweaty, gross and frustrated that you can't climax.

But I can imagine that being with a girl would be amazing, as you retain that pre-orgasm primal urge, and last as long as you want.
>>
I too have done the same thing. It can be fun alone
>play music
>shitpost
>hour long fap session
>play some comfy vidya. Multiplayer games are fun.
>go out (i dont do this)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.