[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup guys, considering no one believes I didn't have sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1430121434411.jpg (63 KB, 602x648) Image search: [Google]
1430121434411.jpg
63 KB, 602x648
Sup guys, considering no one believes I didn't have sex with my sister I'm going to jerk off using my diahhrea to prove that even if I did I totally would have eaten her shit
>>
He is in jail for a very long time that scumbag. Hahaha.
>>
File: thomas-460_1009512c.jpg (56 KB, 461x290) Image search: [Google]
thomas-460_1009512c.jpg
56 KB, 461x290
>>25194283
>Not including the part about eating shit smeared underage butthole
>>
>>25194283
what the hell is this?

who is this guy and why isnt he making half life 3
>>
Jesus christ that guy is the standard by which all neckbeards are judged. What the actual fuck.
>>
Is there a more fucked up story than that of Nick Bates
>>
Fucking scumbag. He should rot in prison.
>>
He should be a champion of Slaneesh
>>
Time to go brush my teeth.
>>
>>25194292
>>25194333
>>25194395

You faggots are just jealous he got some prime teen to suck his knob. Normies faggots.
>>
>>25194507
>9
>calls teen

Do you even english retard?

Stop trying to pretend this is okay pedofag
>>
File: 1394074980871.png (77 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1394074980871.png
77 KB, 300x188
>>25194283
HOL UP
HOL UP
IS U TE-
IS U TELLIN ME DIS NIGGA GOT HEAD FROM DAT GIRL

what the actualy fuck though. Story? Is this autistic nigger in jail?
>>
JAIL
A
I
L
>>
>>25194283
Story of that pic?
>>
>thought i was in in that thread when it happened
>remember it was just a dude using that as copypasta

people are out of their mind if they think little girls don't try to do sexual stuff.
an old friend told me about how he would wake up with one of his little nieces reaching for his dick and they would ask to see it.

people put up a wall of denial against biology because it violates their morals.
you shouldn't feel bad if you see a lion tear apart a baby calf, that's biology.
>>
>>25194758
There's a video explaining it but I don't have it
>>
>>25194802
What's the appropriate way to deal with a little girl who gets sexual with you?

I've had that happen, and "ignore it until it goes away" seems less than proactive.
>>
>>25194802
>its just biology man
dont be afraid for me to kill you too
also humans and animals are not the same
fuck i hate modern "moral" thinking. fuck you and go to hell
>>
>>25195097
This so much. Excusing everything with
>hurt we're animuls
Is inevitably wrong, since for one our lifestyle has already distanced itself too much from that.
>>
>>25195097
>>25195289
Lol are you guys literally retarded? He was saying that people believe that little girls would never act like that, that they'd never be curious about sexuality, but they are. And that's because of biology. He didn't say anything about adults acting out on it. It's actually the duty of the adult in that situation to teach the girl that it's not okay.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.