[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go jet-skis with my chad cousin and his friends about 3 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1416497595132.png (10 KB, 545x446) Image search: [Google]
1416497595132.png
10 KB, 545x446
>Go jet-skis with my chad cousin and his friends about 3 weeks ago
>since then he keeps calling me to go out
>keep ignoring his calls and msgs
>was fine when i went jet-skis, and they all welcomed me.
>but it makes me feels knowing they all have gfs who they fuck daily, and i'll just see other couples everywhere knowing i dont have that

man this sucks
>>
I don't know who's more pathetic. You for not using that chance or me for remembering your pathetic and ungrateful stories.
>>
>>25194279

Just go out there man. Hit it up with one of the gfs sisters or if the gfs are hot, they are bound to have hot friends or even at the very least the one hamplanet that will be willing to take your seeds.

Nothing ventured nothing gained!
>>
File: _1280.jpg (98 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
_1280.jpg
98 KB, 900x900
>>25194372

feels bad man.

>>25194394

I got asked before but i declined, maybe next time. Well i told my mother to call his mother and say no (they are sisters).
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.