[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>soon men will get tired of women's bullshit >soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1437701925992.jpg (96 KB, 1071x1600) Image search: [Google]
1437701925992.jpg
96 KB, 1071x1600
>soon men will get tired of women's bullshit
>soon women will be put back in their place and all will be well again
>>
Nah.
Will never happen.
All women need are the few rock-brained Chads who will give them the D regardless of their shitty woman personalities.
>>
>>25194245
The age of the VR waifu is upon us. Women are about to lose one of the two things they have going for them.
It won't be long before artificial wombs become a reality either.
>>
The rich Jews and 20% of Chads have too much power to let that happen. Whether you vote left or right you're still their bitch.
>>
>>25194360
Yeah, the women will definitely miss the undesirables that fuck off for VR girls.
>>
Islam will become the dominant religion. This is the only way women will be put in their places again.
>>
>>25194411

shut the fuck up with the rich Jew and "chad" psychobabel r/9k/ drivel. You don't know the Jewish people gauranteed. It's a shit poor excuse to make you feel better about giving up on yourself and life. You know yo'ure better than that. Afraud 2 start git yerr haert in a healhocke laddy
>>
>>25194431
Because the "desirables" are just sooo happy having to deal with women, right? Chad hates women even more than the average robot does, in case you weren't aware.
>>
>>25194462
>Chad hates women more than the robot
Stay delusional, friend.
>>
File: 1429310900565.jpg (1 MB, 1394x3526) Image search: [Google]
1429310900565.jpg
1 MB, 1394x3526
>>25194450
Fuck off kike. d
>>
>>25194450
>Afraud 2 start git yerr haert in a healhocke laddy
Anon?
Are you okay?
I think this Anon is having a stroke someone call cyber 911
>>
>>25194490
Nice argument, roastie. You have no idea what Chad is saying about you behind your back, I do.
>>
>>25194431
>>25194431
They will, in a way. Not for losing those men, but for losing what stability they represent.

Every man who opts for a virtual woman is one less man available to provide for a real one. The sooner this technology is perfected, the better. It doesn't even need to be perfect. The bar for "better than dealing with a woman's bullshit" isn't all that high.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.