[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 15 year old girl in France I've been talking to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: wojacksmile.gif (18 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
wojacksmile.gif
18 KB, 534x640
>tfw 15 year old girl in France I've been talking to for months wants me to visit her in the summer (I'm 20)
>says she will help me learn french
>will show me around the country

Would this be creepy? She says the age difference isn't much and isn't a big deal. I'm American and don't speak French, and she's very cute.

I would love to go I'm just concerned that the age difference would be a factor, or that her parents would be bothered by it.
>>
>>25194132
If I had a 15 year old daughter that brought home a 20 year old I would think it was weird.
Don't visit her.
>>
I knew a girl who was 15 and her boyfriend was 21. No one cares if the girl looks old enough and has boobies
>>
>>25194132
What's French for have a seat over there?
>>
The age of consent in France is 15, as specified by Article 227-25 of the Penal Code
>>
>>25194132
Do it. Worst thing that happens is you get to visit France for a few days.
>>
If all you've been doing is "talking" to her, remain extremely cautious. It could be a reptillian trap.
>>
>>25194132
Take it anon. It isn't like an offer like this will ever happen to you again. Don't blow your fucking chance at grooming your perfect wife.
>>
>>25194223
I need to make sure I'm not being catfished still, yeah. I'm 99% sure she's real though.

>>25194241
I probably will. I want to go to France anyway, I just don't want there to be any weirdness going on since I'm 5 years older.
>>
>>25194213
>The age of consent in France is 15, as specified by Article 227-25 of the Penal Code

YOU'RE GOLDEN OP
>>
>>25194299
That's good news. I just don't want it to be creepy for her family or anything, but it undoubtedly would be.
>>
Ian? Lol...
>>
5 years isn't that big a difference desu
Also some 15 year olds can be quite mature. You'd know better considering you've been talking to her
Just do it, I know I sure as shit would
>>
Wont matter in France.
>>
>Would this be creepy?

If you have to ask..
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.