[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why there is people talking about having sex while being on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1404024622106.jpg (80 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
1404024622106.jpg
80 KB, 500x643
why there is people talking about having sex while being on this board?
>>
>>25194119
I regularly turn down sex from my gf, just last night she propose suck my dick, i tell her am tired, try again tommarrow maybe
>>
>>25194119
Because no one has had sex here, or they havent had it in a very long time
After a while, you realise just how undesirable you are. Walking around and seeing women just makes you feel depressed.
When I go out, I go out on my own. If I try to talk to people, male or female, I cannot telegraph my interest in having a conversation. Everything just feels awkward and businesslike.
What we really pine for is attention, for a proper social circle, and most of all, affection. Sex comes with it, however I would be perfectly happy in a sexless relationship.
>>
>>25194119
r9k has become a normie central
>>
Because this board is about original content, not virginal whining.
>>
When I was younger I couldn't socialize was autistic didnt knew how to speak to people, was depressed most od time.
Now I do have gf and have fucked 4+ also now I can socialize pretty easly even better than most "normies" but I cant stand to be too long around people 3 day is my upper limit which I can take being around people I always retreat in my room and internet, I just feel like I have to act to much unaturally around people just to get along, generally I find people very fake and only act like "normie" if I need something or I end in normie situation
>>
I'm sure the majority vote would have me banished to the normie dimension, but basically, I was born and raised here, been browsing for years. Have I shoved my penis inside actual women? Yes, three of them? Am I still an immoral, desensitized, depressed, deadbeat creep? Well, yeah. It's getting better but I still hate myself quite a bit, and my hatred for other humans in general has only grown since I started "getting out" more.

tl;dr: there are many traits that contribute to someone being a robot, virginity is not mandatory or even that impactful compared to the rest.
>>
Regularly turn down sex from wife. Long story but my self esteem is shit after years of abuse from my ex-wife. Now convinced I'm social robot because not interested in my hot wife in her 20s and I'm almost 40.

Wish ex wife was dead.
>>
>>25194119
sauce on them titties pls lord almighty
>>
File: 01-crying-baby.jpg (48 KB, 1000x660) Image search: [Google]
01-crying-baby.jpg
48 KB, 1000x660
OP's true post:
>WAHHHH MUH BOARD CULTURE GOT CHANGED!!! I CAN'T WHINE ABOUT MUH TFW NO GF ANYMORE! I CAN'T ACCEPT THAT THIS FREE, EASY TO POST ON BOARD THAT'S AVAILABLE TO ANYONE, HAS CHANGED! GTFO NORMIE!!! WAHHH ITS MUH BOARD NOT YOURS!!!
>>
>>25194119
The acceptance of "fembots' and tripfags dispite the term female and robot canceling out each other. I call for a ban on all trips on /r9k/ and the filtering of all terms and corruption of fembot

Search your feelings you know it to be true
>>
>>25194790
Similar things have been tried on other boards in the past. Result? It got worse.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, yet expecting a different result.
>>
>>25194119
>>25194163

Holy fuck the grammar in these posts.
>>
File: CTnn6hY.jpg (47 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
CTnn6hY.jpg
47 KB, 500x436
>>25194733
Many robots seem to have taken up a scorched earth policy, shitting up this shitty board further so no one can have it.

I'm excited to see what happens and how the normies respond.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.