[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So then the wagecuck says that by not being a slave to a rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1450672626530.png (302 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1450672626530.png
302 KB, 720x480
So then the wagecuck says that by not being a slave to a rich jew, neets are parasites! They actually think their life is fulfilled by funding their boss's new private plane!
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25194091
This is a funny joke.
>>
As the boss of a small business I despise wagecucks and NEETs with equal doses of repulsion.
>>
>>25194284
bet you wish you could double your workforce with neets and then pay them half as much increasing efficiency by 200% and increasing costs by 0% kike
>>
>>25194470
You need some skills in my business, so no, I dont want those dickfingered loser retards dragging what I have created into the mud.
>>
File: 1447153697515.jpg (44 KB, 525x481) Image search: [Google]
1447153697515.jpg
44 KB, 525x481
>graduate in engineering
>start my own small company to create simple "life hack" devices for the third world and environmental solutions for other corporation
>soon enough my environmental solutions go sky high
>hire 10 wagecucks to work for me
>mfw I see them working every day for me and earning literally 10% of what they make

It honestly feels good.

Specially since one of those wavecucks is also an engineer, so he literally has everything he needs to be like me but his betaness makes he wants to be my slave.

The other ones are non-STEM niggers so whatever, they were too dumb and chose to graduate as slaves anyway.

I even once called my most worky wageslave on a weekend to help me out with something. He though I was working from home too but I was literally at a barbecue.

Why don't you study like someone with a brain and then start your own company to outjew the jews, /r9k/?
>>
>>25194091

booooooooooooo

get out of my club you no-talent hack! I'm losing money because of your shit routine
>>
>>25194533

Is it that easy to get a prototype off with no financing and no partners? Oh wait, you're a Chad and got other people to help you out in the beginning.
>>
>>25194091
>slave to a rich jew

Nope, neets are slaves to poor jews. Even worse.
>>
>>25194091
Have you heard about that time a neet got his first kiss? Yea, me neither!
>>
File: 1420252180347.jpg (26 KB, 152x315) Image search: [Google]
1420252180347.jpg
26 KB, 152x315
>>25196080
Excuse me sir, this is a NEET safe space. Please do not bully.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.