[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to ask grill out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: yessir.jpg (138 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
yessir.jpg
138 KB, 640x640
Posted this in a thread last night where you help out underages, but I still would like to know the answers since they apply to me past high school.
Where do I find a girl? Do I ask out a girl from one of my classes? What if she rejects me and I have to see her among 25 other people everyday for the next few months/years? Do I ask a random girl? How do I know whether or not she has a boyfriend? Where do I approach a random girl? If I ask a girl just like while passing them in a corridor, won't that be creepy? If I ask a girl when she's with her friends, won't they laugh at me, or she'll be too embarrased, and say no? And what if a girl says yes? Where do I ask her out to? Do I ask her to come to my house? I've got parents there, how the fuck do I tell them to leave? Do I ask her to the theatre then - there's none nearby, what do I do since we're too young to have cars (it's 17 in the UK, for example)? Do I ask her out for some small diner - I don't have any money, how do I get it to pay for all that shit? Do I ask to just hang around her place - how do I convince her that we should go to her place instead of mine, since my parents are in my house? How do I get all that information across without sounding too needy or if I'm desperate to get all the information, but still not miss out on any details such as when to meet up?
>>
>>25194075
I don't know anon I don't know, your asking the wrong people here
>>
underaged banned

if you're really 17 then get the FUCK OFF THIS SHIT.

this site will ruin your mind. I wish I could go back in time to 2007 and stop myself from browsing this fucking shit site
>>
File: 1427521994396.jpg (746 KB, 1350x1719) Image search: [Google]
1427521994396.jpg
746 KB, 1350x1719
>>25194075
Is that Kaylyn? Sure likes her
>>
> how to ask grill out

you don't unless you know she likes you first
you find that out by flirting
>>
>>25194418

famalot.
r9k/thread/25184915#p25185588
like i said, i'm reposting this from a thread that was on yesterday. just copied and pasted the text where i was describing how a high schooler (which im not) would have trouble getting a grill. realized it still applies regardless, even to people in like university
>>
>>25194452
Fucking hell how am I supposed to deal with that too. Literally have no experience with that, they don't show it in movies.
>>
>>25194438
>not knowing literally every picture of her on her ig off by heart
rancid swine.
>>
>>25194498
I should definitely suicide for this failure
>>
>>25194075
Relationship:
1) Wait until you find a girl you really like. I usually meet them at church (this is bad) but also I play my music/DJ at different places and I meet girls that way. I go to a single-sex school and I can still meet plenty of girls.
2) Ask for her number.
3) Text her a bit, arrange to meet up.
4) I have commitment issues, I can't help you past this point.

Advice:
- Don't go for every girl you see.
- Do go for someone who's at least as intelligent as you are
- Don't worry if she's not into your hobbies, but make sure you have shit to talk about (mutual friends, music, books, whatever)
- Don't fear rejection. If you ask out a nice girl, chances are she probably just feels awkward about it. I've turned down people before (accidentally quite brutally) purely because it kinda came out of the blue. Make sure she's expecting it.
>>
>>25194610

>asking for numbers is the new asking for dates
oh fucking hell
at least i cant awkwardly sperg up a text conversation, if i ever get a grill that pls responds
>>
>>25194438
Dude dhe must be so fucking tight
>>
File: anyone got suicide guides tbh.png (985 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
anyone got suicide guides tbh.png
985 KB, 599x600
>>25195311

she's being going out with this n*gro for a while now
so i'd say definitely not
>>
File: 1440770293569.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1440770293569.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>25195311
She's like 14 senpai
>>
>>25195477

>Implying sex makes your vagina looser

My virgin alarm is going off senpai, any idea what could have set it off?
>>
>>25195679
thats like 22 in 2015 years
>>
>>25195744

vaginas aren't made out of rubber my famm
its actually memory foam
>>
Just ask: Hi, you wanna date? If you get a yes, you're good to go.
>>
>>25196161
>wanna date
That sounds really awkward and uncreative and off-key. Might as well just ask "hey, want to meet up at a dining establishment and consume organic matter?".
>>
>>25195744
You've just set off my roastie alarm
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>25195744
roastie whore get out
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.